Thread: Thank you all

Talking Thank you all

Hello,
    I appreciate all of the great advice I've gotten from all of yinz. I've been bedridden for a day due to a very serous cold, so I haven't been able to respond. While I was sick I was able to heal up some of the broken bonds between me and my parents. Both sides have admitted things could've gone differently, and are working on solutions to make my home life better. I'm still in a dark place, but thanks to all of you, I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. I am now also taking medication for my incontinence because money is tight with my grandparents moving in for awhile and all. I finally can see some hope. Thank you again and again. I am forever in you guys' debt.

I'm happy that things are starting to look up for you!

The light is at the end of the tunnel, so keep your chin up! Also, you're very welcome! That's what we are here for, to support each other.

Keep us posted for updates!

I hope things continue to improve for you. I'm seeing a grief counselor and this week was a little better for me than last week. I'm not sure why but I'm not complaining either.

Great to see some of the good this site does. I like seeing positive posts like this, itís encouraging. Happy for ya 🤠👍