Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys,

I just wanted to thank everyone. I had an immensely amazing response to my novel "The Epitome of Love", and the reason that is important is not only because it is my work, but because us heavily based on my life. As you know, my life story is at the end of the book.

Everyone has told me how important this book is, and I thank you for supporting me. I really love you guys.

I'm starting to brainstorm for my next ABDL novel. I want to follow the theme of reality rather than a fantasy diaper story.

Is there anything you guys would like to see in my next ABDL novel? Want to continue Robin and Carter's story? Or would you like a new story exploring new elements?

Thank you, again, for supporting me.

Love,
Henry Lyra (kik91)

I'm so glad that your book is getting so much positive feedback I rarely read anything anymore but I enjoyed myself when reading yours

Great read. My ab/dL is blossoming and I am struggling to come to turns with it all, but I know that having it represented as a positive without it becoming more “adult” in nature helped me immensely.

The characters were lovable and fun and so engaged and supportive it could well be a primer for anyone wanting to help a loved one understand what the little’s needs are.

Thank you

Fatmac said:
Great read. My ab/dL is blossoming and I am struggling to come to turns with it all, but I know that having it represented as a positive without it becoming more “adult” in nature helped me immensely.

The characters were lovable and fun and so engaged and supportive it could well be a primer for anyone wanting to help a loved one understand what the little’s needs are.

Thank you

Thank you for those kind words, if you need anyone to talk too, hit me up. And thanks for thinking so highly of my novel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back