Older Sissies can redefine Housewife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TherapistSummers

Contributor
Role
While many older sissies are using current fashions and new generation clothing as their sissy expression, there are those who are bringing back the previous generation look... the look of the 1950's housewife.
A good example would be the Househusband turned Housewife here:
https://imgur.com/mF7QN28
I know that some would say that it's not sexy enough, or not erotic enough, or not girly enough, but I for one think it really adds to the feminine quantity of the sissy... another dimension even.
Any thoughts?

My wife who was still working after I retired suggested I have dinner ready when she got home and perhaps should follow the 50's idea of having a nap so I'd be fresh and cheery when she got home. I went out and bought some (fake) pearls to have on when I greeted her with her drink the next day.

willnotwill said:
My wife who was still working after I retired suggested I have dinner ready when she got home and perhaps should follow the 50's idea of having a nap so I'd be fresh and cheery when she got home. I went out and bought some (fake) pearls to have on when I greeted her with her drink the next day.

If I lived nearby and had heard of this, I would have LOL'd and offered to let you borrow my real pearls. :lol:

Couldn't imagine if you'd done the whole getup, hair, makeup, dress and heels, too. You think she would have run out of the house or would she have had a good laugh about it?

She'd have had a good laugh. She knows I probably own more dresses than she does at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back