The poofiest diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAlexABDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I want the poofiest diaper and it has to be soft. What diaper should I get?

Betterdry/Crinklz are really good, and really thick, probably among the best for functionality too, but not the absolute thickest. If I recall which one correctly, ABU (simple?) is among the thickest.

rearz inspire+incontrol / Safari are the thickest disposable diapers when dry

but 20 seconds on "air fluff" in your dryer will make most diapers considerably thicker. don't overdo it, it'll explode in your dryer and make a big mess

Rearz Safari is no contest the thickest or poofiest diaper, both in base form and when wet. Some diapers however, poof up quite nicely when wet like Crinklz and most ABU brands, particularly the PeekABUs.

I find that most diapers specifically made for ABs tend to have decent bulk and thickness. Of course, you can accentuate the poof of any diaper by fluffing your diapers beforehand or using a booster :)

Rears Safari, Princess, Seduction and Inspire+ are still pretty much the thickest when dry out of any other brand at the moment and are very soft :biggrin:

Anything by Rearz is going to be among the poofiest when dry. They use a high pulp, low SAP construction that naturally is more thick and fluffy than high SAP diapers when dry. The Safari/Incontrol/Princess/Seduction are the absolute thickest dry ABDL diapers on the market right now.

When wet, it's a different story. High pulp diapers don't swell much, so the winner will be one of the thinner, high SAP diapers. Crinklz, Tykables Overnights, and Peek ABUs are tops for the amount of swell when wet.

Foxroxsox said:
Anything by Rearz is going to be among the poofiest when dry. They use a high pulp, low SAP construction that naturally is more thick and fluffy than high SAP diapers when dry. The Safari/Incontrol/Princess/Seduction are the absolute thickest dry ABDL diapers on the market right now.

When wet, it's a different story. High pulp diapers don't swell much, so the winner will be one of the thinner, high SAP diapers. Crinklz, Tykables Overnights, and Peek ABUs are tops for the amount of swell when wet.

The new Bear Hugz from CTDC swell a massive amount as well, unfortunately are not too thick and poofy when dry.

Last edited:
I think the Carousel diapers are pretty poofy and soft when dry. I just wish they didn’t move all there sales to amazon and only in bag quantity. The cheapest you can find them is 3.50 per diaper now. I guess they don’t want to stay around too long...

tomviper000 said:
I think the Carousel diapers are pretty poofy and soft when dry. I just wish they didn’t move all there sales to amazon and only in bag quantity. The cheapest you can find them is 3.50 per diaper now. I guess they don’t want to stay around too long...

Yeah I ordered some of those a long time ago when they sold them on their own storefront and you could get them by the case. They've been gouging for individual bags on amazon for quite some time now. They probably only made one manufacturing run and switched to amazon when their inventory got down to a certain point, and are just selling off what's left. They had an identical fit to bambino but were thicker and higher capacity. I still have several bags of them in storage here, maybe I ought to get on eBay and clean up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back