Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I have played with some LEGO bricks this evening.
While shopping at Walmart, I spent ~ $4.00 on a small LEGO Brick Set.
tcwlego_10102018_1.jpg

Legos are always a great idea. $4 well spent!

I look for cheap small LEGO Brick Sets.
They do not take up much space to store disassembled.

I love legos! When I go shopping at Wal-Mart I tend to get a little something special for myself which is the same thing that my grandparents would do for me when I was little. I tend to put a $5 limit so it tends to be one of those surprise packets that has a little disney figurine in it. Sometimes I can find a tiny disney or lego friends lego set to get instead. Awesome find.

This small LEGO brick set is the Star Wars "Kylo Ren's Shuttle from "The Last Jedi".

Both of my youngest grandsons can put a large Lego set together in a couple of hours. They always amaze me. It would take me a lot longer.....sigh.

dogboy said:
Both of my youngest grandsons can put a large Lego set together in a couple of hours. They always amaze me. It would take me a lot longer.....sigh.

The instruction manuals make it super easy to put together. I put the Simpsons house together in about 9 hours collective over 3 days and it is a little over 2500 pieces.

I have a bunch of Hello Kitty building sets. They're not Lego brand, but they're identical and still really fun to put together. :3 I got some of those really really big brick sets that are Paw Patrol. But they take up a lot of room (and didn't come with instructions! I had to cute the 'finished' pictures off of the boxes to remind me which bits to put together!)

LEGO Bricks and Matchbox and Hot Wheels toy cars and trucks go together.
One can make buildings to drive that size toy cars and trucks into and out of.

caitianx said:
LEGO Bricks and Matchbox and Hot Wheels toy cars and trucks go together.
One can make buildings to drive that size toy cars and trucks into and out of.

Have you ever saved up the broken Hot Wheels to have a 'junkyard'? XD We used to do that when I was a kid. Oh, the wheel fell off. Oh well, now it's in the junkyard. (Or getting 'smushed' by our toy monster trucks...)

CuddleWoozle said:
Have you ever saved up the broken Hot Wheels to have a 'junkyard'? XD We used to do that when I was a kid. Oh, the wheel fell off. Oh well, now it's in the junkyard. (Or getting 'smushed' by our toy monster trucks...)

Haha...that's a cool idea. I don't think I had too many broken cars when I was a kid, but I had a bunch of cars and trucks.

Back