• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone :)

Littletgurl1996

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Hiii my name is Jade. I am 23 years old trans mtf. I was a little for years but distanced myself from the abdl community for years until I got on hormones and started embracing and loving that side of me. To be honest I feel alot better and my outlook on life has improved. I just want to make friends and be a presence in the community for as long as I can.

Hello Littlegurl1996 and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Littletgurl1996 said:
Hiii my name is Jade. I am 23 years old trans mtf. I was a little for years but distanced myself from the abdl community for years until I got on hormones and started embracing and loving that side of me. To be honest I feel alot better and my outlook on life has improved. I just want to make friends and be a presence in the community for as long as I can.

Hi and welcome as well. It sounds like you've made some important life decisions. Sooner or later, we all do that and it takes us on our life journey.

Hello Littlegirl,
Welcome to the group. 🐈

Hello, at one time I saw myself as trans mtf as well but came to the conclusion that I'm only a girl when in little space and I know how confusing that can be but what I'm trying to say is I think we're similar. If you ever need to talk feel free to PM me.

Back