Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hi all,

Just introducing myself. I'm from Northern Virginia and I consider myself a DL, but haven't been particularly active either online or in real life lately.

That's about it...

Hi jsp; welcome to ADISC!

Why don't you tell us what some of your hobbies are? Like your fav. music, sports, games, etc.

- Asher

yes, we have all topics under the sun, and people interested in chatting about them; if you would like to be pointed to whatever, feel free to ask - we even have some experts on certain things

Hey Jsp. Northern Virginia ey? Get to BuschGardens much? I love that place, we have our own down here in florida.

Let's see, a little more info... I live with my girlfriend and two cats. I like baseball, science fiction and and movies. But I haven't had much time for any of that lately since I have to get up at 5am for work now. It's a pain in the ass, but decent money.

I'm also a writer, more or less, but haven't written anything in a long time -- work again. I guess reading various diaper story websites is probably how I stumbled across this site.

Tyler: nope, haven't been to Busch Gardens in forever, since it's more like in the middle of the state. I'm right next to D.C., so most of my free time is spent there.

Ah, DC. Fun place, my parents and i went there 2 summers ago. (also when we stopped by buschgardens) Oh and you like stories? Okay well i'm going to shamelessly put in a plug for my story "Brainwashed" it's in the work in progress story section. Also, "babystar" by satyrical. But yeah, i like to write and read stories too.

Welcome to ADISC!!! Hope that this site can provide you with insightful information about the lifestyle of *b/dlism. Just by seein that you are into baseball, are you into the Nats? I gave up on them and am now a Yankees fan.

Welcome to the site. I live in Central Virginia and also like to write. I'm working on my first novel. I am a professional musician who works IT during the day. This is a great place to write. I started just in the post area, and then started my book. Hope you find it as enjoyable as I do.