Stickerprincess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight99

Est. Contributor
I have no clue where to put this so I'll put it here. There's an ADISC user named Stickerprincess who's been off of ADISC and Discord for a really long time, and I'm really worried about her. She only has one other friend on ADISC, and I don't have any way of getting in touch with her off of these two websites. Can someone please help me get in touch with her? I really miss her and I'd love to talk to her again. Thanks. :beg:

sometimes you just gotta deal with it

She is very close to me, at least she was, and I missed her since she hasn't been on here. Maybe she thinks I don't care, I'm not sure. Either way, I was really attached to her, and I'd love to be back in contact with her. She was really cool, and she really made me feel like I mattered. So far, everyone on this site has made me feel that way, even though some of them have later left my side. She had a lot going on, and I'm afraid that she either went way downhill or she might have even killed herself, which would be truly awful. I already lost her for four months, and I don't want it to be permanent, but it feels like that's exactly what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back