• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsTrORaInBoWz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone, I just got an account here and I was hoping to talk to people my age or even in my area and age. Anyways, I'm 18, gay and I have low key always had an interest in wearing diapers. I also love gaming. Anyways, feel free to message if you'd like...

Hi Astro,
Welcome to Adisc. Firstly check out the rules. Look on the dark blue line for Adisc Intros, Rules and Tips, click on it, there is loads of useful info for new comers. Then how about telling us alittle more about yourself? your other hobbies and interests outside of being a dl?,,What sort of games do you play and what on? Are you still in education or work? Do you have a partner and are they supportive? The more you open up the more notice your post will get.

Then check out the forums and find some you like, join them and more importantly join in the threads. Above all enjoy it.

AsTrORaInBoWz said:
Hello everyone, I just got an account here and I was hoping to talk to people my age or even in my area and age. Anyways, I'm 18, gay and I have low key always had an interest in wearing diapers. I also love gaming. Anyways, feel free to message if you'd like...

Hi and welcome to the site. I think you'll find a lot of gamers on this site. I used to play all the time but then I started writing a novel and then after that, decided to learn how to play Chopin and Liszt on the piano which is where I now spend most of my free time.

Well, for putting other things, I love playig pubg on xbox 1 and rainbow 6 on ps4. I also i currently don't have a job or in college because I just moved. However, I'm looking for colleges and will get a job eventually. Also, I do not have a partner and my parents don't know either of the abdl thing (nor will they ever know) and I'm not out yet. I've low key been into diapers since I was little. But I've never been able to play with it. Also, I can't play with it much now but I've got my ways lmao.
Note: I am 18 years old

Greetings Astro, 😸
Welcome to the groups group.

Thank you @ESPF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back