Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Incontinence diapers

I know they donít have the name they once had but what about Totaldry with their X-Plus (I think itís still supposed to be the same as a Bambino Teddy?)

Quote Originally Posted by WriterofFlame View Post
    What are some good diapers for incontinence use for a DL? In my current situation I cant order Abdl diapers without getting caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    I know they donít have the name they once had but what about Totaldry with their X-Plus (I think itís still supposed to be the same as a Bambino Teddy?)
    Yes the classico, bianco, and teddy are all just a totaldry x-plus with different shell art. Bellissimo has increased sap.

They also sell Totaldry Plus (no "X"), that have the same shell shape and decent leak guards, but lack front elastic and have a lot lower capacity, but they are much cheaper. They were my go-to daytime diaper for several years before tykables came out with waddlers (and now little builders) as they were thin enough to be very discrete under clothing, inexpensive, and yet worked pretty well. (usually good for one solid wetting while standing) The Totaldry line is mostly white, but has what I would consider to be a very medical-looking design, with wetness indicators (micro dots) and a full taping guide on the front. If you want them to be whit but still unquestionably medical diapers, they're a good choice.

The Bianco is the all-white version with the higher capacity, if you want to steer farther toward thicker ABDL (get rid of the strictly "medical" look) but feel you need to avoid ABDL prints. Capacity is pretty good, though might not last all night depending on your needs.