Pull ups question

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandenDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wear a large-extra large goodnites or underjames can i fit in a 4t-5t pull up? I never tried to pull ups and really want to, if i cant fit is there a modification i can do? Obviously yes just buy normal adult diapers blah blah blah. I have a decent diaper collection its more of just a fun thing i want to year pull ups here and there

Technically no. You don't actually even "fit" into goodnites let alone a 5t toddlers pullup. There is some conversion and sewing you can do to squeeze into one though, it's really just a matter of determination. And be careful not to release a full bladder too, they are not able to absorb that much and will leak.

Yes you probably can fit into pullups. Without modification, it will be a bit of a squeeze. Luckily there is an awesome modification. Get the Huggies pullups with the refastenable velcro sides. Cut the sides off one pull up and use them as extenders for second one. The velcro attaches with no need for tape! The result will look pretty much indistinguishable from a regular pullup and will fit the same as your goodnites (with a rise that is a bit lower)

You should be able to, though it’ll be a stretch.

A good amount of the older ones, back when they still had a “cloth-like” cover, ran bigger. If you snag a bag of those off of eBay, you might stand a better chance.

BrandenDL4ever said:
I wear a large-extra large goodnites or underjames can i fit in a 4t-5t pull up?

sure, "it fits"

attachment.php

JimmyJam said:
Yes you probably can fit into pullups. Without modification, it will be a bit of a squeeze. Luckily there is an awesome modification. Get the Huggies pullups with the refastenable velcro sides. Cut the sides off one pull up and use them as extenders for second one. The velcro attaches with no need for tape! The result will look pretty much indistinguishable from a regular pullup and will fit the same as your goodnites (with a rise that is a bit lower)

Have you ever heard of a podcast called science friday? They just had one about logical debates and why they often fail. Of the biggest reason for that is understanding the right definitions. Take a listen to it here: https://www.sciencefriday.com/episodes/october-5-2018/

Again. No, the OP will never be able to "fit" into a toddler pullup. Because, ... ugh, just look up the definition.

Slomo said:
Have you ever heard of a podcast called science friday? They just had one about logical debates and why they often fail. Of the biggest reason for that is understanding the right definitions. Take a listen to it here: https://www.sciencefriday.com/episodes/october-5-2018/

Again. No, the OP will never be able to "fit" into a toddler pullup. Because, ... ugh, just look up the definition.

I will define what I mean by fit then. OP will be able to wear a toddler pullup. He will be able to wear it in the same way one might wear a pair of briefs. Without modification, the sides will be a bit tight. With modification, it should be comfortable and the sides should not rip open. The rise of the pullup will be a bit shorter than the Goodnite. It may or may not cover the entirety of his butt depending on how big he is. The pullup should be able to hold one small to medium sized accident.

DLs enjoy diapers in various ways. Some like to go completely IC and wear for long periods of time. Others may just like to wear them as underwear and have small accidents. Because OP enjoys goodnites, I think he will also enjoy pullups.

I get the whole “fit” thing i am a bedwetter not by choice due to a underdeveloped bladder. I typically wear printed appropriate sized diapers but i will control my stash with goodnites because i can make it through the night with them i maybe have one leak a month. But the pull-up thing is more of a fun thing then appropriate usage thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fit is a big word, do not listen to anyone saying you can't fit in them, you just opened a can of worms, everyone that enjoy wearing Goodnites or Pull-Ups have problems discussing it on this forum, its like something that should be only discussed privately since a vast part of the members don't know what is fit and what isn't fitting. I wear Goodnites, my waist size is actually 41" (just got it measured properly at a tailor since I need a custom made suit for a very specific family occasion) yup the goodnites fit me fine, they cover my buttcrack and are around 1" from my belly button in the front, they never rip on me and can accomodate my wettings, I'm careful when wetting them cause I know their limits but they can absorb quite more than some people would think here.

I will gladly ignore comments of people on this thread because I know what is coming too well, just know its possible to fit in them with the little trick of using velcro sides of a used or new Pull-Ups, you can extend them quite a bit, the rise will certainly be lower than Goodnites, but it can work.

CodyBaby said:
Fit is a big word, do not listen to anyone saying you can't fit in them, you just opened a can of worms, everyone that enjoy wearing Goodnites or Pull-Ups have problems discussing it on this forum, its like something that should be only discussed privately since a vast part of the members don't know what is fit and what isn't fitting. I wear Goodnites, my waist size is actually 41" (just got it measured properly at a tailor since I need a custom made suit for a very specific family occasion) yup the goodnites fit me fine, they cover my buttcrack and are around 1" from my belly button in the front, they never rip on me and can accomodate my wettings, I'm careful when wetting them cause I know their limits but they can absorb quite more than some people would think here.

I will gladly ignore comments of people on this thread because I know what is coming too well, just know its possible to fit in them with the little trick of using velcro sides of a used or new Pull-Ups, you can extend them quite a bit, the rise will certainly be lower than Goodnites, but it can work.

Well said, I personally think people who say you "Don't fit" are just mad because they don't fit.

AddyShadows said:
Well said, I personally think people who say you "Don't fit" are just mad because they don't fit.

I have a 32” waist and i am able to pull the goodnite wright up with no wiggling or nothing extra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimmyJam said:
I will define what I mean by fit then. OP will be able to wear a toddler pullup. He will be able to wear it in the same way one might wear a pair of briefs. Without modification, the sides will be a bit tight. With modification, it should be comfortable and the sides should not rip open. The rise of the pullup will be a bit shorter than the Goodnite. It may or may not cover the entirety of his butt depending on how big he is. The pullup should be able to hold one small to medium sized accident.

DLs enjoy diapers in various ways. Some like to go completely IC and wear for long periods of time. Others may just like to wear them as underwear and have small accidents. Because OP enjoys goodnites, I think he will also enjoy pullups.

See, that's the thing about definitions. They have already been defined for us. Your own personal definition of fit is like saying non-consentual sex is ok but rape is not. It makes no logical sense. You just don't understand what you're saying, and are only making it worse by spreadng that same misunderstanding.

But thats ok, and this is the exact reason why I put up that link. Now you can better understand what you're doing wrong and correct it for the better, and so the rest of us can logically understand you as well.

- - - Updated - - -

AddyShadows said:

For the record, I know by my waist and hips sizes alone that I absolutely can put a goodnite pullup on, possible even a 5t. Of course I at least realize they simply aren't designed for me, are not truly suitable for me, and simply won't even be able to contain a full bladders worth of pee. Could I get one on, and make it work well enough for a short time? Absolutely. Do they fit me though? Absolutely not.

Slomo said:
See, that's the thing about definitions. They have already been defined for us. Your own personal definition of fit is like saying non-consentual sex is ok but rape is not. It makes no logical sense. You just don't understand what you're saying, and are only making it worse by spreadng that same misunderstanding.

But thats ok, and this is the exact reason why I put up that link. Now you can better understand what you're doing wrong and correct it for the better, and so the rest of us can logically understand you as well.

- - - Updated - - -

For the record, I know by my waist and hips sizes alone that I absolutely can put a goodnite pullup on, possible even a 5t. Of course I at least realize they simply aren't designed for me, are not truly suitable for me, and simply won't even be able to contain a full bladders worth of pee. Could I get one on, and make it work well enough for a short time? Absolutely. Do they fit me though? Absolutely not.

With my waist and hip size, I should not be able to wear goodnites at all, they should theoretically snap off of me, they shouldn't even fit on me right, but they do, they aren't super tight, they don't rip, they fit properly how a purpose built adult pull on diaper fits, they can hold two full bladder wettings from me. Please, by all means explain this away, tell me that I don't fit, tell me that I'm just squeezing into a product that isn't meant for me when all of the boxes required to say I fit are checked. Just because I don't fall within their "Definitions" doesn't mean I don't fit.

fit/
verb
verb: fit; 3rd person present: fits; past tense: fitted; past participle: fitted; gerund or present participle: fitting

be of the right shape and size for.
"those jeans still fit me"
try clothing on (someone) in order to make or alter it to the correct size.
"she was about to be fitted for her costume"
be of the right size, shape, or number to occupy a particular position or place.
"Angela says we can all fit in her car"

noun
noun: fit; plural noun: fits

the particular way in which something, especially a garment or component, fits around or into something.
"the dress was a perfect fit"

Your definition of fit is wrong.

AddyShadows said:
(snip) ...Just because I don't fall within their "Definitions" doesn't mean I don't fit.

Your definition of fit is wrong.

Actually, thats exactly what it means. And you clearly need to look again. It's not my definition I'm using, it's these ones.
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/amp/english/fit
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fit
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/fit

Look, I've never once said you can't put one on. Clearly you can. Nor have I ever said you can't make them work for you. Clearly they do. They work for you and that's great, but they simply do not fit. How is that so hard to understand?

Slomo said:
Actually, thats exactly what it means. And you clearly need to look again. It's not my definition I'm using, it's these ones.

Look, I've never once said you can't put one on. Clearly you can. Nor have I ever said you can't make them work for you. Clearly they do. They work for you and that's great, but they simply do not fit. How is that so hard to understand?

No offense but the definition of a word and how its used in society can be completely different. Social language structure is not always dictated by the dictionary and it is sorta rude to constantly attack anyone who uses the word fit. You are assuming he is meaning the dictionary statement when majority of people are probably talking in a general manner.

Also not trying to be mean but do you like just sit on this website browsing for the word fit???? It seems like anytime someone says fit you are ready to pounce down on their throat.....

Also weight range is a horrible measure to go off of for goodnites. Goodnites are designed for age range of 15. Meaning if someone has the same body measurements as a 15 year old they would fit.
You can't argue absorbency because
1) the product is only designed for 1 wetting anyways.
2) a 15 year olds bladder size is around 17 oz.
3) a adult bladder is legit goes as low as 16 oz so yes they could.
4) the product is designed to be a lower rise cut so it would fit similar on someone in that age range
5)the product is designed to be thinner for easier walking, so yes it would fit similar to someone in that age range

Finally the dictionary version of fit has more than 1 meaning. You can't pick 1 thing and try and throw out every other clause that would validate his correct use of the word.

kratox said:
No offense but the definition of a word and how its used in society can be completely different. Social language structure is not always dictated by the dictionary and it is sorta rude to constantly attack anyone who uses the word fit. You are assuming he is meaning the dictionary statement when majority of people are probably talking in a general manner.

Also not trying to be mean but do you like just sit on this website browsing for the word fit???? It seems like anytime someone says fit you are ready to pounce down on their throat.....

Also weight range is a horrible measure to go off of for goodnites. Goodnites are designed for age range of 15. Meaning if someone has the same body measurements as a 15 year old they would fit.
You can't argue absorbency because
1) the product is only designed for 1 wetting anyways.
2) a 15 year olds bladder size is around 17 oz.
3) a adult bladder is legit goes as low as 16 oz so yes they could.
4) the product is designed to be a lower rise cut so it would fit similar on someone in that age range
5)the product is designed to be thinner for easier walking, so yes it would fit similar to someone in that age range

Finally the dictionary version of fit has more than 1 meaning. You can't pick 1 thing and try and throw out every other clause that would validate his correct use of the word.

Nope, I browse the new entries and updates and comment whenever I see someone post something false or misleading. It's part of my trying to stop the spread of ignorance. I don't attack anyone, only correct their misinformation. And I don't care what word someone misuses, be it love, fetish, fit, or whatever. If someone uses it wrong, I call them out on it. Don't start with using a word wrong, and I won't have to correct you. It's that easy.

And you do know the dictionary gets updated as our language evolves right? Remember when ain't wasn't a word? Well, it's in the dictionary now. The point is it's very much reflects, not dictates, our current social structure.

Also, for those "multiple meanings", context is king here. You have to realise those meanings are applied differently if it's used as a verb, noun, etc. Since we have all been through grade school we all should know those differences when seeing it used in a sentence. At the very least here, that will narrow down most any definition meaning a few possibilities at the most. As example, most often the word fit is used as a verb so you can automatically throw out every other meaning for noun, adjective, and other uses.

Further narrowing the definition can then be easily applied depending on what is being talked about. We aren't discussing nature, mathematical theories, the condition of our physical bodies, and so on. After eliminating everything we aren't talking about you have exactly one possible meaning left- of which applies exactly and is the relavent meaning society as a who uses. So there isn't multiple meanings as only one applies. It's not a difficult thing to understand here. Every 5th grade student gets it, so it's reasonable to expect everyone here should as well.

Slomo said:

But. . . they do fit, you're being incredibly ignorant. . . If it didn't fit, I wouldn't be able to put it on. Thus disproving your logic entirely. I also agree with Kratox, you seem to jump down the throat of anyone who even mentions "Fit" It's like you purposefully search the site for that word you attack them, call them stupid, claim they're missing something. . . Did you ever consider that maybe you might be wrong? Reflect on your posts and how they appear as though you are simply trying to attack people.

Slomo goes on this crusade every time someone starts one of these threads. It's ridiculous. We get it, he has some animus toward non-adult diapers. That's cool, I guess, but that doesn't mean that everyone else has to buy into his lines of nonsense.

take me. I'm insanely skinny and I wear Pampers Swaddlers Size 7 every day, day and night. They hold my wettings and messes. They cover my rear completely and the sides don't rip or aren't super stretched. They sit right under my belly button. They work for me. They fit me honestly as well as Goodnites do, and better than youth diapers or Adult small diapers.

Last edited by a moderator:
mtdl88 said:
Slomo goes on this crusade every time someone starts one of these threads. It's ridiculous. We get it, he has some animus toward non-adult diapers. That's cool, I guess, but that doesn't mean that everyone else has to buy into his lines of nonsense.

take me. I'm insanely skinny and I wear Pampers Swaddlers Size 7 every day, day and night. They hold my wettings and messes. They cover my rear completely and the sides don't rip or aren't super stretched. They sit right under my belly button. They work for me. They fit me honestly as well as Goodnites do, and better than youth diapers or Adult small diapers.
But if you give Slomo's rants any credence, you'd think such a thing was impossible. Honestly, dude should just stay out of these threads if they trigger him. He seems to have the people skills of a tomato and he comes across as angry and attacking in every post regarding non-adult diapers.

I wish I could fit into pampers size 7 lol. Also, people skills of a tomato? That's a bit harsh, while I disagree with what he's preaching I don't think it's okay to insult the guy. But I do agree he seems very triggered.

AddyShadows said:
I wish I could fit into pampers size 7 lol. Also, people skills of a tomato? That's a bit harsh, while I disagree with what he's preaching I don't think it's okay to insult the guy. But I do agree he seems very triggered.

It was harsh. I half feel bad about it. But every time I see any non-adult diaper thread he chimes in to tell people they don't fit into things they apparently do. I know for a fact that I do. So I'm sure I'm not the unicorn among everyone.

As far as being able to wear them...it all stems from a stomach amoeba I caught in Sri Lanka that made me hella skinny but also apparently gave me the inability to gain weight. While that's kind of awful I guess, one side perk has been being able to wear Pampers in a legitimate manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back