Another dl makes the news..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert1

Est. Contributor
I just seen this morning where another dl was in the news he was from ill so what they said was that 3 days a week he would have a 12yr old girl wear diapers and bottle feed her. So my thing is 1 if she is 12 and she is letting this happen 3 times a week its sounds to me like she wants it. So is there really somethings wrong with a 12 year old wearing diapers? Yes i get that the part where he would clean her up was bad but just to let her wear them i personaly dont see a issu with. 2 whos idea was it i mean she was going back 3 times a week so did she want it or him? So what do you all think would you let a minor wear? And who do you think is to blame him or her

"allowing" a minor to wear isn't quite what this sounds like to me. We don't know how much coercion was applied to this child. He may have been threatening or blackmailing her to ensure she kept coming around and didn't tell. Often paedophiles are very good at that.

I have grown up daughters, if either of them had needed or even wanted to wear diapers at the age of 12 I wouldn't have had a problem with that but I sure as hell wouldn't have wanted to have anything to do with it. It would be like bathing a 12 year old, yeah okay, if there's good medical reasons they can't do it for themselves but otherwise it's very wrong in my opinion.

In this case even if the girl did want to be diapered and bottle fed (and we don't know that) it is wrong for an older man to be involved. It is, quite simply, abuse.

There's got to be more to this story than has been reported. While creepy because he wasn't related to her, it isn't sexual to diaper, cradle, and even change a used diaper on someone under the age of 18. If it was, then every parent in the world would have been arrested and thrown in jail. Still, if he pleaded guilty then he's a gigger creep than we're being let on to.

If you read the second article, you get a lot of information. It seems that this started when she was 8 years old. There also is in the charge, inappropriate touching. I'm guessing that took place during the diaper changes. The courts aren't going to see any difference in this from any other form of pedophilia, nor do I. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Wait, so you're implying that DLs are pedophiles? Really? I don't even want to read this shit because it makes me sick to my stomach. Please don't post it here.

If the story has been accurately told then there is nothing redeeming about the guy.
Fetishes are one thing. 98.5% of fetishes are harmless when practiced either solo or with another individual who is of an appropriate age so that they may consent.
The guy may be a "dl" and there's nothing wrong with that but ultimately there was a juvenile who was brought into the mix that should not have been there under any circunstances.
I normally don't judge people based solely on appearance - I'm not a prize but this weirdo has creep written all over him!
Whatever alternative anyone wants to come up with, this guy, this adult brought a 12 year old child into his realm, an admitted "dl" and it was for her benefit?
Yah I don't think so.
Guys and gals, take a look at this guy and come up with any single solitary reason that this guy should be engaged in that way with a 12 year old girl?

I was jusk kind of woundering what you all thought about minors do to the fact if kinberly clark and have tv ads to brake the stigma of younger people wearing do to the fact they want them to why would it be wrong for minors to wear if they want to so my way of thinking if adults cant buy them for a minor and let them wear them then Kimberley clark shouldnt be able to push it onto the younger people

dogboy said:
If you read the second article, you get a lot of information. It seems that this started when she was 8 years old. There also is in the charge, inappropriate touching. I'm guessing that took place during the diaper changes. The courts aren't going to see any difference in this from any other form of pedophilia, nor do I. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Those articles do report he said he has a diaper fetish, so by that we have to assume his motives were based on sexuality. Still, changing a kids diaper is in itself NOT inappropriate touching. So like I said, there has got to be more those articles are not telling us- especially given that guy admitted to being guilty. Maybe he will get what's coming to him when he is locked up with other prisoners.

I also get what you're saying how the courts will see a diaper fetish as being pedophilia. This one guy is the reason why though. It's also why I keep pointing out and reiterating there is a huge difference between being a diaper lover and having a diaper fetish. To more accurately distance ourselves from those extremist who are seen as pedos by the rest of society, and better describe this truly is a part of who we are and that we are more "normal" than we've been pegged as.

Robert1 said:
I was jusk kind of woundering what you all thought about minors do to the fact if kinberly clark and have tv ads to brake the stigma of younger people wearing do to the fact they want them to why would it be wrong for minors to wear if they want to so my way of thinking if adults cant buy them for a minor and let them wear them then Kimberley clark shouldnt be able to push it onto the younger people

For me there is no problem with younger people wearing, it's the intimate involvement which is the problem. I would buy a sexually active teenager condoms if they wanted them but I wouldn't be helping them put them on!

Slomo said:
Those articles do report he said he has a diaper fetish, so by that we have to assume his motives were based on sexuality. Still, changing a kids diaper is in itself NOT inappropriate touching. So like I said, there has got to be more those articles are not telling us- especially given that guy admitted to being guilty. Maybe he will get what's coming to him when he is locked up with other prisoners.

I also get what you're saying how the courts will see a diaper fetish as being pedophilia. This one guy is the reason why though. It's also why I keep pointing out and reiterating there is a huge difference between being a diaper lover and having a diaper fetish. To more accurately distance ourselves from those extremist who are seen as pedos by the rest of society, and better describe this truly is a part of who we are and that we are more "normal" than we've been pegged as.

I was't saying that the courts would see a diaper fetish as pedophilia. They would see coercing a 12 year old girl into wearing diapers, and then changing her, taking her diaper off, seeing her naked, touching her below the belt with perhaps diaper ointment, powder, etc. as being a sexual predator. Everything he did with this child is illegal and something a sexual child predator would do.

yay another creep in the news. place your bets boys how many days until another?

dogboy said:
I was't saying that the courts would see a diaper fetish as pedophilia. They would see coercing a 12 year old girl into wearing diapers, and then changing her, taking her diaper off, seeing her naked, touching her below the belt with perhaps diaper ointment, powder, etc. as being a sexual predator. Everything he did with this child is illegal and something a sexual child predator would do.

Right. Because doing those exact same things as a parent, guarding, baby sitter, etc would also be just as illegal too. Or not. Like I keep saying, there is more to this than we have been told.

But this smuckadoo needs some prison time. Let the Inmates or prison guards change him. He might like prison better. Face it you are surrounded by Bars. Just like a baby crib.

From what I'm reading (Admittedly between the lines.)
This... (Peace of work?) doesn't strike me as either an AB nor a DL. He SOUNDS mor like a pedophilie the likes his kids in diapers. Which is NOT the same.
However. Not being a trained psychologist. AND. Having never met this "peace of work" and not being privy to the complete story/investigation...

There are so many things wrong with this thread. All the way from the people defending the guy to trying to say the girl wanted it. I've not read the news report, frankly I don't really have to. I've made my position pretty clear on this in the past, what people view on the internet in the privacy of their own home is their business, but the moment it crosses to IRL with an actual child is crossing the line. We shouldn't defend this kind of behavior. I mean, sure, if I look back on my life and someone had offered to diaper me and let me use it when I was a child would I have said yes? Probably, but, there is a massive difference between a child and an adult, children don't really understand what is actually happening there and it can mess them up for the rest of their life.

The argument "The girl seems to have wanted it" isn't good enough, I'm sorry it's just not. We don't know how much he coerced this poor child, and from what I've read in this thread others have stated this seems to have been going on since she was 8 and she's like 11 or 12 now, that's a long time for something to become routine for a kid, even if they don't like it. There are way to many red flags in this thread. And some of the arguments being made are just sickening. I know I've advocated for people with pedophilia to be able to seek help without judgement in the past, but this is different, this guy actually went and did something with a child, that's crossing the line.

Any conversation over weather this guy is guilty or not is pointless, of course he is, now, if this dude just happened across pictures online then I might be singing a different tune because then he wasn't directly harming the child, the harm was already done by someone else, but this guy, this guy directly committed the crime, this dude needs to get put away for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back