• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I came back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgelyn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Hi--I diappeared after joining and posting a couple things a few months ago--hmm, missing an 's' there--not worth fixing! I've been busy in this world and others figuring things out. There have been rough stretches, but lately things seem to be making more sense...some things, anyway. I'm mostly back now to share that I found a source for the underwear I never got over not being able to have when I was four or five (I mentioned this in one of my earlier posts) and I'll be splashing this in "Diaper Talk" asap--I hope everyone will be sufficiently "wowed" by this! I could hardly believe my luck finding exactly what I wanted at a give-away price. For here and now I just have a bit of advice--the only way to get comfortable on this site is to post.

Hello Edgelyn and welcome back to the group.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back