Onesie Recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indyboy44

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m definitely more of a DL than AB. I’m looking for a onesie to for sleuth public wearing. I have a white one from Tykables but it’s a little thick and if I wear a printed diaper or even a normal white diaper, you can see it through the white. So I’m looking for a thinner onesie preferable in black and possibly a tank top so I’m not so hot as I usually don’t wear an undershirt when I’m vanilla. Has anyone tried the 4care ones on north shore?

I love Babykins every color under a rainbow in so many styles it would make your head spin,including black.From boat neck,literally infant onesie scalled up ,to long leg long sleeve ,depends on weather and how my body is behaving ,if its a "rigor mortis" stiff day my aide will go right for the boat neck ,you could dress a sack of potatoes and have them look good .
If you want something really thick Angelfluff onesies are the heaviest I know of ,they are like double t shirt thick ,all my diapers are Angelfluff as are my plastic pants for day, for night I wear rubber bloomers from babykins if anything can escape my diaper on first pass it doesnt get past the bloomers ,i wear onesies 24 hours a day over my diapers. Babykins also does a special build for large orders (anything over 15 doesn't matter the color ) instead of "off the rack" they are made to your exact specification and size,so if you want a longer tail or more forward snaps larger or smaller crotch or hips you name it, it will be done,and for a little extra they can add pockets and such if you want them ,i have a "bad" arm,so for me an ambidextrous pocket was added to my Polo shirts right under the center wear it can button up ,keep my phone and used to be for smokes but i quit 3 years ago ,so no more smokes ,bulk orders are also cheaper for her to make and she passes it along to you ,they are cheaper than the single price and sail thru customs as "medical clothing" nice and discrete ,i have some that are 12+ years old . I for some reason just found the perfect fit,finish, size and comfort with hers that i have never gotten anywhere else ,i keep looking and keep trying same thing with diapers ,i keep trying but the Angelfluff U3 is my diaper of choice ,i do sometimes wear Babykins contour (thats simply because Jenny built something special ,i asked for a double soaker increases capacity with a minimum of added diaper girth,Jenny is the only place i have found that doesnt just add it to crotch (the whole diaper is absorbent, so she added it to the entire diaper ,best 5 bucks i ever spent to have that done) right now i am on one of my epic road trips to the Doctor,i dont carry a seperate wet/dry bag, i wear double boosted Northshore supremes,although i will still try different brands( i have the luxury of being expected to be using diapers because i am in a wheelchair ,so if i try something and it fails spectacularly nobody cares ,leaks happen in diapers, so when they know you need them people are incredibly gracious,accomodating and most of all forgiving of giant failures ) i tend to prattle on when I am on a bus bored for long hours(congratulations you have been baptized in a matter of speaking,anointed by by my epic ability to type into the darkness).

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Indyboy4 said:
Has anyone tried the 4care ones on north shore?

Yes, been using the 4care for a number of years now and they are very durable, comfortable and work well for me.

The white ones still tend to show patterns and prints somewhat(good for at home if you like to show off a little), but the navy color manage to hide any waistband print.
The width of the crotch isn't as wide as I'd like but it's enough for most of the bulkier diapers I use.
Three metal snaps in the crotch hold very well even with super bulky diapers and combos I've worn.

I get mine with 11" it will cup and hold anything i may throw at it perfectly be they my day contours or my nite (noah had an ark ,my mega night diapers dont have that luxury ). Denzel Washington "Fallen" time is not on there side!
Jonnythepony said:
Yes, been using the 4care for a number of years now and they are very durable, comfortable and work well for me.

The white ones still tend to show patterns and prints somewhat(good for at home if you like to show off a little), but the navy color manage to hide any waistband print.
The width of the crotch isn't as wide as I'd like but it's enough for most of the bulkier diapers I use.
Three metal snaps in the crotch hold very well even with super bulky diapers and combos I've worn.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Personally, I’m a big fan of ABU’s onesies. They come in a wide variety of sizes as well as single-shade colors and patterns, if you’re into it. They do run pricier, but they’re high quality, very supportive, and still have a little give, stretch, and breathing room.

highly recommend onesiedownunder also. I just wear plane white black gray and blue have like 8. The only issues is if you get them to tight they will limit the amount of wetness spreading and you will leak so have a bit of room for nappy to swell

Update: ordered a black 4care diapersuit from north shore. Will let you guys know how it goes!

I've done a variety of ones, my favorite has tended to be the Preventawear ones (https://preventawear.com/). Pricing has been pretty solid at around $34, sizing is usually the size of shirts you wear. I don't know if they still do it since they have gotten bigger, but you could request additional buttons in the crotch at no extra cost. I mostly liked them because they are pretty light weight, so would wear them in the summer. They have a wider color selection, also have long sleeves, shorts, and other varieties. I mostly wear the tank top styles in white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back