• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melancholytears

Contributor
I'm a country abdl from georgia. Nice to meet you. I like anime and working and trucks. I've liked diapers since I was nine.

Hi there,
and welcome to Adisc. Apart from Anime and trucks do you have any other interests or hobbies outside the ab/dl world? Do you work, do you have a partner and if so are they supportive. The more detail you give in your inttrothe more attention it will get. If you need ideas, have a look at the top of the page you will see a link entitled ADISC Intros, Rules and tips. Click on it and have a read there is a lot of information in it that is useful to new members.

Then find some of the forums that you like the look of, join them and join in with the conversations (threads), but whatever you do, enjoy.

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm from Virginia, not so far from Georgia I guess. I used to have a couple of cars I raced at the 1/4 mile track but that was a long time ago.

Hi Melancholytears,
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back