• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrkSkrip

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I'm kinda new, kinda not new to this scene of things, im generally a very confused person and rather socially awkward, but i hope to get to know the community better as I spend my time here every now and then, A bit about me, Im an artst who does alot of doodling, maybe at some point I'll share some with people, I love reading comics and manga, and i usually just collect games because i like how they look, I hope I get to know some of you!

Hello DrkSkrip and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hi and welcome. I'm can't hardly draw a straight line, but I'm an accomplished organist and pianist and I guess art is art.

Hello Skirp,, :smile1:
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Welcome! There are plenty of games I have where the concept of the game is so interesting, but too complicated in practice... The old 'Squad Leader' modular board game with the hexagons and landscapes and all the pieces and rules is an example.... you were probably thinking more artsy vs. technical....and that was 30 years ago... anyway.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back