Thread: A humble hello

Default A humble hello

I guess I have to introduce myself though. You can call me Dan if needed, I'm Russian of Ukrainian decent, currently living in my hometown right between Europe and Asia (but the name of this town will tell you nothing I'm afraid), trying to move out of here asap. 22 y.o, bachelor degree in Chinese region studies.
    Speaking about​ why I'm here... I'm DL having a fetish of diapers without AB part of it (age regression, age play et cetera) and also a furry (does it make me a diaperfur even though I don't combine these two passions of mine?), and I came here to learn more about myself and how okay are my preferences.
    It seems I've not enough said about sweet and have said about sour a bit more than it was needed, so feel free to ask and correct me. I'm a newbie here after all. I hope we'll get along together!

Hello Neugdae and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Quote Originally Posted by Neugdae View Post
    I guess I have to introduce myself though. You can call me Dan if needed, I'm Russian of Ukrainian decent, currently living in my hometown right between Europe and Asia (but the name of this town will tell you nothing I'm afraid), trying to move out of here asap. 22 y.o, bachelor degree in Chinese region studies.
    Speaking about​ why I'm here... I'm DL having a fetish of diapers without AB part of it (age regression, age play et cetera) and also a furry (does it make me a diaperfur even though I don't combine these two passions of mine?), and I came here to learn more about myself and how okay are my preferences.
    It seems I've not enough said about sweet and have said about sour a bit more than it was needed, so feel free to ask and correct me. I'm a newbie here after all. I hope we'll get along together!
    Hi and welcome also. I'm a pianist and my piano teacher from when I was in high school was from the Ukraine. His name was Antin Rudnitsky. His son is still concertizing.

Hi Dan,
    Good solid introduction😺

Hi Dan,
    Welcome! I'm realitively new, coming on close to a month ago. There are a lot of nice members, some of whom who are open about questions. Our x-section of interests and lifestyles helps bond us here. Jump in with any questions you may have.