Memories: The decision I made

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyJam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I was a young boy just starting school, about 6 or 7, I was very curious about diapers. Part way through my first year of school there was a girl who transferred into my class. The day before she arrived the teacher told us that the new student had a bladder problem and that she wore diapers. We were not to say anything about it or treat her any differently. I found it to be absolutely fascinating and I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I remember one incident where her shirt slipped up a bit revealing a white pull up. She caught me staring and blushed.

It was around this time that I first tried diapers. In the bathroom drawer of my family home was an opened package of pullups left over from when I was potty trained. Before taking a bath, I would lock the door and wear them. The feelings they gave me were overwhelming. The arousal, the fear of getting caught, the comfort, and the naughtiness. Before long I was wearing them covertly around the house. I tried wearing them to bed once, but was caught by my mother who heard the crinkling sound and then peeked inside my pyjamas. I was very embarrassed.

At school I had a resource teacher. I wasn't learning how to read, so they were concerned (I later turned out to be a very good student). One day we walked past a room in the school that had a changing table in it (perhaps for the kindergarten?). She sensed my intense curiosity when I inquired about it. She asked me if I would try to steal diapers if given the chance. I was rather dumbfounded about how she knew what I was thinking, so I answered honestly: yes I would. She told me that it was wrong to steal and that the parents of the children had to pay for those diapers.

Later during an interview between myself, my parents and the teacher the subject of the diapers came up. The teacher voiced her concern about what I had told her. She then recommended that to prevent me from stealing, my parents should buy me diapers! I was very shocked and excited by this.

Later, my mom and I had a conversation. I would be allowed to buy my own diapers. However there was a catch. I would have to tell my two older siblings that I was wearing them. Her reasoning was that they would find out anyway and that she didn't want any big secrets in the house. I begged her to tell my siblings that the diapers were for bedwetting, but she wasn't going to lie for me.

I was absolutely mortified. There was no way I could tell my older siblings I was still in diapers! So out of fear and embarrassment I decided I would never wear them again. I suppressed the urges and did not start becoming interested again until puberty.

It was only very recently that I remembered all of this. If allowed to make the decision again, i am not sure what I would choose. It would have been amazing to buy the diapers because I was small enough at the time to fit perfectly into any of the baby diapers. On the other hand my siblings would have completely rejected me. Mostly, I think it was cruel for my parents to give me such an ultimatum.

Were they the plain white Goodnites?

The diapers the girl was wearing seemed to have more of an elastic waistband. I didn't actually get a good look at the ones in the changing room. If I had decided to tell my siblings and buy diapers, I probably would have bought goodnites. They had a pretty cool tv commercial at the time. This would have been around 2001 so it would have been the white ones.

Your mom sounds like a very wise person. I got caught by my mom too, but I was in college so, much older. She didn't approve at all and it was all very embarrassing.

Yes, her logic was sound. But she may have known I could never go through with it on her terms. Sometimes I feel like I was encouraged to make the wrong choice.

We talk a lot on this website about how diapers are a private thing. But at the same time I kinda feel like if we were more open and confident about this part of ourselves that it would be a really positive thing.

I remember being just potty trained. I was two. I was just looking at all of the diapers in the isle, and I was asked by my mother if I wanted to get more, because I was not too old.
I said no, but was very aware I had a massive stack of dimes in my big boy pants. I didn't flirt with them again until 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back