Thread: Hello from Afril

Default Hello from Afril

Hello, I'm Afril,

I've been on adisc before when doing research on things, but have never actually joined until now. I'm a hotel general manager, ex-military police, I spend most of my free time at work, but what little bit of free time I do get I spend with my husband, learning to play guitar, and cooking. I also do a whole lot of reading. I dabble in a few other things. I'm a techie, I like technology and enjoy learning about it. I'm a bit of a comic book nerd, and love fantasy adventure novels. And of course cooking, I love experimenting with different recipes, though sadly I don't have enough home time right now to cook like I like to.

I'm a little, babyfur, DL, and am here to find friends to chat with.

As I said before, I mostly come here to research ABDL related products and stuff to know what is best, and to give me idea's on what to try.

I look forward to chatting and getting to know more about the community that I'm a part of even if only once in a great while.

Quote Originally Posted by Afril View Post
    Hello, I'm Afril,

I've been on adisc before when doing research on things, but have never actually joined until now. I'm a hotel general manager, ex-military police, I spend most of my free time at work, but what little bit of free time I do get I spend with my husband, learning to play guitar, and cooking. I also do a whole lot of reading. I dabble in a few other things. I'm a techie, I like technology and enjoy learning about it. I'm a bit of a comic book nerd, and love fantasy adventure novels. And of course cooking, I love experimenting with different recipes, though sadly I don't have enough home time right now to cook like I like to.

I'm a little, babyfur, DL, and am here to find friends to chat with.

As I said before, I mostly come here to research ABDL related products and stuff to know what is best, and to give me idea's on what to try.

I look forward to chatting and getting to know more about the community that I'm a part of even if only once in a great while.
    Hello and welcome to the site. You wrote a great introduction. I used to play some guitar but now I mostly play piano.

Hello Avril, 🐈
    Wow. Great introduction. And it looks like we two my have a lot of common interests. Comic books and fantasy... I dabble in cooking as well.
    You say you're into fantasy... Do you ever play any tabletop FRPs? Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat.