Your First Diaper

My first was makeshift also. Then i found Attends in a card board box and they were okay for the time stayed with them for a while.

I recall that the first time I went to buy diapers, I was a bit lost and went for the cheap store-brand diapers that were cloth pull-up style. I didn't like the feel and went back soon after doing some research on what to look for and picked up some plastic-backed Depends when they were called "Fitted Maximum Protection." They were much better than the store-brands at the time, and it took me years until I hopped on the ABDL-specific bandwagon. Thankfully 24/7s and Bellissimos now!

The first diaper I put on was actually a used baby diaper I found when I was 16. Even though it was already wet, I kind of put it on and completely flooded it. Too bad I don't remember what brand it was.

Reactions: mansfieldboi
Cloth and plastic pants
Made by my mother for my bladder issues

my first diaper was becaue i wet the bed form kindergarden to 4th grade and after i stopped i always wanted to wear a diaper again. I con't remember what diapers they were but in ninth grade a few months ago i got a pack of goodnights.

- - - Updated - - -

i take that back the first diaper i tried after wetting the bed was ftom paper towelsand toilet paper

My first was Huggies Girls Night Time Pull Ups. Then Goodnites and now Pampers Size 8 which are my favourite so far. I'm not into the specific ABDL nappies and prefer real kids nappies instead

Reactions: Dlkt, pampersguy827 and mansfieldboi
My very first diapers were pre-folded like this ones. I was pretty nervous when I bought them, so I picked the first diapers that I saw.
9c92e7113aef15cc208b79e849d13250.jpg

Enviado desde mi LG-K580 mediante Tapatalk

I remember my first diaper was an under jam but then I started to buy goodnites, Tena, and Super Dry Kids

My first ABDL diaper was actually just 1 or 2 towels
in my underwear to make a cloth diaper.
It actually holds a good bit of urine.
2 years have passed, and I'm still making diapers this way.

If I recall correctly mine was a package of pampers baby dry size 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first diapers past the baby age were Attends pull ups. The ones insurance provides people.

Absolutely terrible. I leak less in baby diapers.

First actual premium diaper was Abena L4

First time I diapered myself, a towel.. 6 maybe 7 years old. My first time I had a real diaper to use, Curity brand with the pinked edges about 10-11 years old.

Pull-Ups!

My first experience was with a girls xl goodnite back when I was 7, I put it on and started wetting it through the night and it leaked all over my blankets. Now I wear size 7 diapers or S-M goodnites.

My first adult diaper usage was 31 years ago with the green plastic-backed DEPEND Fitted Briefs.

Reactions: Lyokodl
My first was a Depends after a few years of periodic underwear stuffing. They weren't bad, but this was almost 20 years ago and I hear they've gone downhill.

After the towels and plastic bags, I got a pack of Attends at a grocery store a ways from the home town. I ended up purchasing size large which were quite big for a 28" waist. Don't remember how I snuck that into the house.

I've been a DL since I was 11, But I began to develop a tiny bit more of an ABDL side at 16.

My first diaper was maybe a week after school let out in 7th grade and I biked to the grocery store to get a pack of GoodNites. They were the ones with soccer players on them. I put them on and couldn't enjoy myself. I only felt guilty, so I threw them all out.

Second pack of diapers was in the following school year (8th grade), similar situation as before; but now that same grocery store sold UnderJams. I put them on and brought myself to wet them but then felt super guilty, so I threw the rest out.

Third pack of diapers was two school years later, I was in 10th grade and bought GoodNites again. The ones with ninjas on them. I finally brought myself to wet and mess them and had a blast with them, and it's been going on ever since. So it took me three first packs to be in diapers. I'd love to have another pack of those ninja designs, they were awesome

I discovered diapers at 50. While moving him out of his house, I stumbled on my father’s stash of Depends in the back of the closet and took a few for myself. When I tried one on a few weeks later, I was amazed as to how good they felt. Since those humble beginnings all those years ago, I have found great resource websites like this and dabbled in trying out various disposable diaper designs including Abenas, North Shore Supremes and Abriflex pull-ups. I only wear occasionally and when I first put a diaper on the senses of comfort, security and safety can be overwhelming. Wetting them over and over is excruciatingly good and I love a fully soaked diaper. Nowadays I’m stuck on wearing an Always Discreet pull-up under a Tena Slip Maxi with Abena fitting pants helping to provide a sleek discreet fit.

Last edited:
Back