Your First Diaper

Jayden123

Monkey the Diaper Boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When you started out your ABDL fanatics, what was your first diaper/nappy you put on (if you can remember it!) and how did it make you feel when you used it?

Screenshot below was done by me in Garry's Mod

20181005170158_2.jpg

Well, my mom says she used pampers on me as a baby, and I've been a DL for as long as I can remember, so I guess it was them.

My first diaper when I started exploring my AB side as a teenager was a Depend Maximum Protection Fitted Brief. I still remember it... the horror, the horror, shudders

No disrespect to anyone who still uses them, but they were terrible. I remember my first time wearing, I leaked and I barely even wet at all and it wasn't bulky in the slightest, more like firm underwear. I was nervous my first time wetting, it was my first time doing that since I was an actual baby, so it was a trickle more than a stream and the darn things couldn't even hold that. So, as I said, I leaked, it got on my bedding, I was still living at home and trying to keep this on the down low and I was absolutely mortified, it was not a pleasant experience, not like anything I had imagined, not at all like what I wanted it to be.

Thankfully, I kept at it, I didn't go on a purge cycle, I kept them and even though my use was limited, I still managed to go through them all. Then, fortunately, the next time around, I was able to get some better diapers from a medical supply store and I discovered the store bought Tena brands and things got a lot better. Suffice it to say, when I finally had my own place and I could order the primo AB brands, my true AB life began and everything was as good as I ever hoped :)

Moral of the story, if the first diaper you wear is a dud, keep at it, keep trying new brands and eventually you'll find the ones that work for you.

But yeah, first time was awkward and lousy.

Reactions: Gillybeankiddo and Lyokodl
I wore Drynites when I started exploring my DL side... and I still wear them from time to time but I mostly wear proper Adult diapers now

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

For the first few years when I got into using diapers for enjoyment I largely made due with size 6 (and later 7) Baby diapers by stuffing one with another and taking the tabs off of the diaper I used as a Stuffer to use 2 sets of tabs (basically the 2nd set would be used as a kind of extension of the first)

It's nothing like a proper fitting high quality adult diaper (like the better "medica style" brands and especially ABDL Diapers), but they do absorb decent for a brief amount of time, and by doubling up on tabs they do secure decent.

Of course I would never use them outside of the home because I wouldn't trust them to absorb for long enough and the tabs would wear down; but for at home for a brief period of time it was better than nothing.

Now if I wear for any length of time (and especially if I go out of the house with a Diaper on) I use ABDL diapers, but if I'm only gonna wear very briefly at home I still use the Baby Diapers at times.

Well like most of us,I purchased goodnights from Target and other pharmacies,and they sucked, but I thought they were good at the time.but my first order online for good diapers came from XP Medical: Abena Delta form.aftee that,the rest is history.

Pampers size 5 stretch, I put it on out of curiosity, it fit like a glove, was hooked ever since, 22 years later still love wearing diapers.

When I first started, I wore a cloth diaper with safety pins. I also tried taping 2 pampers together. Back then, they were flat diapers without any contours. It made wetting the diaper a bad move.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

The first adult diaper I ever bought was a single sample of the old green depends ugh. I then found Attends which is what I bought until I found diapers online and not living at home

Goodnites. My first real diaper was an old Tena Slip Maxi. Taping up for the first time was such an awesome feeling.

I first started wearing DryNites (UK version of Goodnites) when my problems started at 17 but they leaked a lot so I switched to Tena Slip Plus. I was able to wear DryNites in the day until I was 21, but my accidents became worse so I started wearing Tena Pants instead.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

My first was makeshift, made from an old pair of underpants. I was in 7th grade at the time. The next diapers I got a hold of were Pampers baby diapers. Good times.

Well the first nappy that I ever wore was in the hospital in Atlanta in 1989, on the day I was born!

More relevantly, the first nappies that I wore as a DL were some that I was given by my mother to help me cope with bed-wetting. Early 2000 this was, probably March that year. They weren’t bedwetting nappies like Underjams or DryNites (were those around then?), just some of the larger Pampers. Eighteen years later, I still own exactly one

Back in the 80s was the Walgreens brand adult diapers and attends they smelled like pampers.

i miss the attends from p&g they all ways seem to do great for me best i can recall and i been in diapers for need for life

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
Mine were assurance (Walmart) brand diapers when they we're still plastic backed. Were still decent. Early 2000s

My first, by choice, I found two unused Pampers diapers in a diaper package next to the dumpster at the apartment complex we loved at. I was fascinated by then. I struggled with bed wrong off and on and was forced a few nights earlier that year to wear a towel and plastic pants as soon as my dad got home from work ... I think that's what started it all... Anyway, the diapers were right but I was a skinny kid so the for well enough.i we then several times over several days, but never wore them out of the bathroom. Then a couple weeks later, I went to look for them and they were gone, I've no idea where they went, lol.

After several attempts at going down the adult diaper aisle without anyone seeing me at Wal-Mart I had bought some Assurance pull-ups. Once I got home, I put one on and couldn’t get started peeing. Twenty minutes later when the agony was too much to bare, I flooded and couldn’t stop. Needless to say it leaked badly. I then picked up some CVS store brand men’s fitted briefs. They worked better, would hold two wettings. I now use either Crinklz or Abuniverse PeekABU’s. They last all day long.

Reactions: BiBoyDustin
Back