hypnosis that work

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I found this hypnosis on YouTube, and though maybe I would give try to see if will work did it big time. You stare into screen with flashing images and it tell you want used diaper and if you remove to change you need to new one back on.
Then go with it if you don't put a new one on it make you drink 2 glass water and then and your bladder starts feeling full after 5 min your going have an accident. Boy did it made piss all over a chair within ten or 20 min later by trying to hold it after 5 mins.

[video=youtube;RDPD3kUYn3o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDPD3kUYn3o[/video]

Haha....I've seen that one. I wasn't hypnotized but I do think they can help to put you into "little space" if that's where you're headed or want to go.

Ive tried a few. Never felt hypnotized but a few did help me get into my little space much easier.

(wet n mess)
follow that down the rabbit hole

As far as hypnosis is concerned, the best files I've seen or used came from mylittlelullaby.com. They're so soothing and Ember, who narrates, speaks to you in such a way that makes you feel so little inside.

Don't you guys think that hypnosis is evil in a way? It's kinda like something controlling your will.it has something to do with seeking help by use of beings that are not of this world.it shouldn't be peprmissable to seek out the help of those beings.Hypnotism is a kind of fortune telling or magic whereby the hypnotist uses the jinn to overpower the subject and then speak through his tongue and give him strength to do things by means of controlling his faculties.so with that being said I'll pass on the hypnosis.

Antientmariner said:
Don't you guys think that hypnosis is evil in a way? It's kinda like something controlling your will.it has something to do with seeking help by use of beings that are not of this world.it shouldn't be peprmissable to seek out the help of those beings.Hypnotism is a kind of fortune telling or magic whereby the hypnotist uses the jinn to overpower the subject and then speak through his tongue and give him strength to do things by means of controlling his faculties.so with that being said I'll pass on the hypnosis.

I don't think I've heard that explanation. I don't believe in magic, so that's kind of out for me. The notion of hypnosis as commands that overwhelm the victim is something hyped for media consumption. Everything I've read in terms of theory and practice is that it's a cooperative effort between hypnotist and client that assists focus. It's words and concentration to achieve an effect desired by the subject. I'd be interested to see if magic or jinn were involved but it seems unlikely to me.

I couldn’t get past the robot voice on the one the OP posted. I am kind of curious about mylittlelullaby though. Can anyone here comment on their quality and effectiveness?

When it comes to hypnosis, I've realised/learned a few things over this last year.

A. YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO WANT WHAT EVER THEY ARE PEDALING. If your heart's not in it... all the "stop smoking" hypnotic files in the internet aren't going to work.
If you're not ready to give up beer and chips and sitting on the sofa WATCHING the football game, then $200.oo an hour for someone to tell you to drop fifty pounds, is just $200.oo and an hour of your life you'll never get back.

B. Positive wording is everything. The subconscious has a lot of eschews with words like "no", "never", "can't" and "don't" and tends to ignore such words. So if you girl friend tels you "Don't forget to stop for milk on the way home." What your subconscious hers is "Forget to stop for milk on the way home." So the better/more effective wording would be "Rember to stop for milk on your way home."

C. The more you Annalise the seshen/file the less effective it's going to be. You need to RELAX and just lesten. And try to do what they're telling you to do. If the hypnotist says "Close your eyes." Then close your eyes. If she wants yo to immagin a garden full of flowers then try to immagin that garden.

D. No two hypnotists do it quiet the same way. So you'll need to find the one that works the best for you. IF you mother was a bossy and demanding parent, the the chances are good that your subconscious mind will respond better to a demanding female voice. If on the other hand it was your dad that was the boss of the house as you were growing up, then a maskuln voce will likely work better for you.

E. The longer you listen the better it works. This one's even more the truth when you are trying to UNlearn something you originally learned as a child. So set the MP3 into a loop and let it play for several days/weeks.

F. You can always turn it off. Hypnosis is not "brainwashing". If the MP3 is going someplace you don't like... Walk away.

G. You have to want it!

Last edited:
Wuggle - I have most of the mylittlelullaby files. The hypnotist, Ember, has a very soothing, caring voice and is really effective for me at going into little space - no robot like qualities at all. Over time her various files have worked quite well for me for me but as ESPF pointed out you have to want to do what she is telling you or it would be unlikely to have much of an effect. However, even just as audio files, the caring mommy like voice on these makes them really really wonderful. I listen to her files most evenings before bed because they're so relaxing and are so effective at making me feel very little. I would highly recommend trying her free files - she has two.

Antientmariner said:

That's a really interesting take on it. I don't quite follow how hypnosis involves "beings that are not of this world", however — can you elaborate?

Hypnosis is quite a fascinating topic. I was at a stage hypnosis show once, and a friend I'd gone with got picked as a volunteer, and was hypnotized on stage. While very entertaining, the things the hypnotist was able to do to his volunteers were a little unsettling. At one point he made my friend forget his own last name, and be unable to read it even off of his driver's license. o_O

Jinns,which are an intelligent spirit of lower rank of angels that can appear as a human,and animals.they have the ability to possess humans. They give the hypnotized sub power to do certain things like in your friends case, forget his own name and forget how to read. Now the hypnotic performer calls to the jinns to possess you to find lost or stolen objects, or cure the sick. They say it was you being hypnotized, but know this: you're being possessed by the jinns and you don't even know it. And that opens a door to make you vulnerable to unwarranted visits. Be very careful. Stay away from that, and especially Ouija boards.

Hypnosis that is full of direct demands, you will obey, etc.. is not hypnosis, that is simply brainwashing and is not effective.
Hypnosis guides you towards a goal that you already have. It must build on your existing life experiences. It cannot change who you are and it cannot make you do something you would not want to do.

Antientmariner said:
Jinns,which are an intelligent spirit of lower rank of angels that can appear as a human,and animals.they have the ability to possess humans. They give the hypnotized sub power to do certain things like in your friends case, forget his own name and forget how to read. Now the hypnotic performer calls to the jinns to possess you to find lost or stolen objects, or cure the sick. They say it was you being hypnotized, but know this: you're being possessed by the jinns and you don't even know it. And that opens a door to make you vulnerable to unwarranted visits. Be very careful. Stay away from that, and especially Ouija boards.

That was very intertaining. Thanks for the laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Fyi, real hypnosis can only help you to relax enough to bring forward subconscious wants or needs. It simply cannot make you do what you don't already want. Though it's worth noting that some people are more susceptible to it, while others will be completely unaffected.

Hypnosis performers and magicians are just that, performers. They mostly just use misdirection and stage/audience actors to fool everyone. Some people are easily fooled by it, others are not.

Antientmariner said:

too much Disney, or too much acid. Maybe both.

Antientmariner said:

Jinn are a mythology of the Islamic faith & before that, they were part of Arabic traditions. It’s where the term “genie” comes from in Alibaba and the 40 Thieves or Arabian Nights collections of stories.

“Don't you guys think that hypnosis is evil in a way?” I do not think that, mainly because hypnosis has already been demystified by science. I would also be willing to guess that unless a person is from an Arabic nation, they probably don’t believe that jinn are responsible for hypnosis as this is not a common belief in Western cultures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't do drugs or watch Disney so that makes no sense. Unless you have an educated response, don't respond to me

Antientmariner said:
I don't do drugs or watch Disney so that makes no sense. Unless you have an educated response, don't respond to me

Lol, that's good! Some who believes hypnosis is Jinn taking over your body wanting an educated response. Keep that humor coming.

LiteBrite said:
Wuggle - I have most of the mylittlelullaby files. The hypnotist, Ember, has a very soothing, caring voice and is really effective for me at going into little space - no robot like qualities at all. Over time her various files have worked quite well for me for me but as ESPF pointed out you have to want to do what she is telling you or it would be unlikely to have much of an effect. However, even just as audio files, the caring mommy like voice on these makes them really really wonderful. I listen to her files most evenings before bed because they're so relaxing and are so effective at making me feel very little. I would highly recommend trying her free files - she has two.

I second litebrite, Ember is really soothing and can really make you relax and get into little head space.

Slomo said:
That was very intertaining. Thanks for the laugh.

bambinod said:
too much Disney, or too much acid.

Nasty! = (
Please apologize to Antientmariner.
Also reconsider that you're possibly wrong.
Who can proof there is no black swan?

- - - Updated - - -

Antientmariner said:

He is right.
Please ask Google about: Georges Lemaître
You'll see...

- - - Updated - - -

Back to the topic:
I personally do not know about hypnosis that worx.
(But I personally do know cases of spirit possession. I also was beeing warned against hypnosis in this context.)

I know suggestion and affirmation is effectful.

If a child in it's class is treated like a roughneck from his mates, maybe because of his strong body shape, then he will become one.

Self-suggestions work too. But you'll have to be patient.
For example:
If you tell yourself several(!) times every(!) day:
"I'm a nice person. I have love to share with everyone."
then it will become true. It will become a spawn in your consciousness. You'll soon start talking nice. Later on you'll act nice...

You may use similar affirmations/self-suggestions for yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

=P

Back