Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You Broke My Heart Guys

Sometimes I see posts and I don't know how to help in any constructive manner.

So I just don't reply because I feel like I would be pretty useless with nothing to say other than "Hug" or something.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTyrant View Post
    Bipolar-NOS (meaning not a "textbook example")
    "Not otherwise specified." You don't quite meet the criteria for one of the bipolar types set out in the DSM, but almost...

kik91,

I'm really sorry that I didn't respond to your posts... I don't always know exactly how to respond to those kinds of posts... so I didn't really reply. I know the feeling of having depression... I too have Bipolar disorder. Mine has been under control for years with medication, but for years it wasn't. I know that dealing with mental health issues is really difficult (to say the least). All I can say, is that you should keep at therapy and visits with your psychiatrist. Feel free to contact me if you need to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I made a thread a couple days ago and no one replied. I guess I am the only one here who has a parent that changed personality when I became an adult.
    Nope, not even. Growing up I never saw either my father or mother have so much as a beer or go out to have a good time. Once I joined the army they turned into the life of the party and I didn't see them drink anything but 'adult beverages'. I scored it as being responsible parents, but maybe they were celebrating. IDK.