And now a PSA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESPF

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm going to take a minute for the following PSA... If you got um ladies it's time to get them checked.
12047164_10205473214291569_5983082909114996253_n.jpg

Lets give due to both sides.

HEY GUYS

IF you have to get up at night to go pee.

That is not NORMAL!!!!!!

Get your prostate checked!!!!!!

The finger may be annoying but it will save your life.

egor said:

HEY GUYS

That is not NORMAL!!!!!!

Uh yeah right that finger is the same finger that caused me to play Bob Vila to the exam room I made a hole from one exam room to another after passing out from that oh so simple finger up the rectum. Dang Prostate is oh so close to the Vagus nerve and the blood supply to the legs that doc said bend over he inserts finger and a wince from me and saying OUCH and then THUD THUMP CRASH BANG CRASH AND A woman in the next exam room shreeks at a High C opera singer level and the office goes into panic mode as to how to handle a 6'6" over 300 pound guy at the time and the fact that two rooms are out of order now UGH! Meanwhile I had a goose egg sized bump on the noggin and a sore shoulder.

egor said:

HEY GUYS

That is not NORMAL!!!!!!

i've been getting up in the middle of night to pee for 10 years now. fug

As a prostate cancer patient, getting up to pee once at night is not necessarily a bad thing. Three times might be. You can get infections of the prostate which can cause frequent urination and that can easily be treated with antibiotics. Peeing at night could just mean you're drinking too much (of anything) before you go to bed.

My current doc has a gentle hand and the finger test went reasonably well. :thumbsup: I don't have a prostate any more so I never have to have that test again!

September is Prostate Cancer Awareness Month, btw. The light blue ribbon is the symbol. November is "no shave November" and the idea is to grow a beard and give the money you save shaving to the cancer society. I wear a blue ribbon every day at work and I don't shave from November to April. :cool:

egor said:

HEY GUYS

That is not NORMAL!!!!!!

All true Egor,
BUT this isn't "Finger up your butt month".
This is "Get your boobs in a vice" month.
But it's still a good idea for men to get the finger up the butt as there SO is getting her mams squashed.

ESPF said:
All true Egor,
BUT this isn't "Finger up your butt month".
This is "Get your boobs in a vice" month.
But it's still a good idea for men to get the finger up the butt as there SO is getting her mams squashed.

Then they're BOTH uncomfortable and can commiserate together later on.

"I had a finger up my butt."
"I had my boobs smashed flat."

Both: "It's been the literal worst."

CuddleWoozle said:
Then they're BOTH uncomfortable and can commiserate together later on.

"I had a finger up my butt."
"I had my boobs smashed flat."

Both: "It's been the literal worst."

LoL 👄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back