• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hiyas

Status
Not open for further replies.

lora

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hiyas I am a quiet shy person who is kind of a nerd and gamer but also likes to talk and hang out with friends when I am not busy. I am currently studying computer science to become a programmer.
I have been interested with diapers and regression for a little while now but I am little shy when it comes to certain things. I do NOT see this in a sexual way at all. More like being a sweet shy little. Sometimes I just like acting as a kid. I mainly like to do simple rp with people.
I am a techy person who likes to program. I am still learning a lot though. I play video and table tops games(mainly d&d) in my free time and have a small hobby in writing(but I am not that good at it. Just something I like to do some.)
I will say I am just looking to get to know people in this community I guess. I like to participate in some simple rp, but most of time I will probably read, maybe post once a while, but I do like to get know people. I am a little shy at first, but I will probably respond to messages that are sent to me unless I think its creepy.
Have any more questions, do not be afraid to ask! --toodles.

Welcome and nice introduction! It reminded me of my younger self (minus the writing aspect) as I too studied computer science, was shy, and loved to read, and play games including D&D (but preferred AD&D).

Enjoy the site!

-Ieyasu

Welcome to the site!

Welcome lora.

I'm a bit shy myself, an aspiring writer, and I've been doing some programming as a hobby for more than 10 years, though I guess the seeds for an interest in programming were actually planted back when I had a Commodore 64, a little more than 20 years ago. I've never really wanted to make it more than a hobby.

I mainly specialize in Python, but I have enough familiarity with C/C++ to translate simple APIs for use in Python. I've also used VB .NET, PHP, Perl, and Javascript, though I'm not as fluent in those languages.

Any idea which language they'll be using in your CS course? I've heard Java is pretty common, but I've also heard that a lot of courses are now switching to Python.

The intro courses we did C++ but I took one course that focused on java and I have been learning python on the side.

I reckon those three languages are the most important for any working programmer. Swift is another important language for anyone who wants to play in Apple's garden.

Hello Lora,
Welcome to the group 😺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back