• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

looking for people in michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

leotheking25

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
  7. Other
hello im leo 21 i live in garden city mi, looking for people around me you also like diapers

Hi Leo,
welcome to adisc. I suggest you start by reading the rules. If you look at the top of the page you will see a link entitled ADISC Intros, Rules and tips. Click on it and have a read there is a lot of information in it that is useful to new members.

Adisc is not a dating site but you can chat with a lot of like-minded people from all over the world, so why limit yourself to one state?

your introduction is a little thin, so how about telling us about your hobbies and interests outside of the AB/DL community? Are you working or still studying? Do you have a partner and if so are they supportive?
Lots of questions, but the more you open up in your intro' the more interest your post will attract.

Have a look through the forums and join some and then join in, your opinion is just as good as anyone else's and as far as i know no one bites (although I've never met a furry in real so they might :smile1:).

Hi Leo, 🐈
Tell us about yourself please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back