I put an N on there and moved on. I was a bad wetter tell 13 14 then stopped. But thru out the years i had wet now and then.
In the late 50's started coming on more often.
Now at my age it's every night with or with out drinking a lot.

I had been a bedwetter for most of my life, starting to become dry a bit more often once I reached college. Since getting back into diapers, however, I've woken up with a wet diaper a few times.

I was an on and off bedwetter from about age 7 until the start of puberty. I never wet every night, and it was very sporadic. I then had a few accidents in my early twenties when I was re-potty training from being 24/7

Exactly what I was thinking , a typo. Continue to read on and any idiot would figure it was a child & his parent.

What a good parent your friend must be.

I understand changing kids sheets in the middle of the night, I understand changing babies nappies in the middle of the night as well but for a parent to assist what I am assuming is an otherwise perfectly capable 12yo child change their pullon is really nice.

I woke up soaking wet as usual this morning. I am a nightly bedwetter but honestly what does it matter. As my wife often says "You wet the bed. So what!!"

I was a bedwetter and a late potty trainer growing up. Many, many times I did exactly the same as your friends son, telling my mom that I had wet or messy pants and her helping me out. Good memories!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wet the bed until I was 10 or 11 I think. I’ not sure the exact age but I know it was considered very late. I didn’t wear nappies - not sure they did them so my poor Mum had to wash the sheets every time.
A lot of things were tried such as medicine, being woken up during the night and eventually a pee alarm thing which worked but was pretty traumatic.

I woke up wet again and it was great:cloud9: While I laid there wet after waking up I even wet some more.

Just an update if anyone was wondering:

I caught up with “Mark” again and “Jeremy” is still wetting the bed on and off, the last time he woke up wet was a week ago but he still wears pull ups because he prefers waking up in a wet pull up than in a puddle of pee. So it looks like he is growing out of it which is good for him :)

Wetshisbed said:
I wet the bed until my early 20's and then it came back in my late 40's I am a nightly bedwetter again now.
Strange - but many experience this "pause" and return. I had a gap between 20 and 30, when it came back with avengeance for no apparent reason - and has remained my "thorn in the flesh" ever since! I console myself with the thought that [to mix metaphors!] without this "sand in the oyster" would I have had the good fortune to live the life I have lived - and am still living to this day in older age? I am still classed by the docs as a "lifelong chronic enuretic" - as Matron said to me at boarding school age 7 - "An every-nighter? another rubber-sheet boy? Then "WET DORM" FOR YOU, LADDIE!"

Back