New limited diaper from Rearz

Status
Not open for further replies.

theancientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
They're called sun N' fun.

Same features and absorbency as the magnifico but different prints. What's the deal?

Oh also they're having a flash sale going on today ends tonight (Set. 30th) nothing too special, just 15% off packs and 25- 35% off cases. I might get some more magnificos.

Took me a while to find this because it's not REARZ at all.

I should have realized it when you compared it to Magnifico, it's a BAMBINO product.

BAMBINO is having the flash sale as well.

Yeah it's all shits n giggles till someone giggles n shits! Well that's what I just did when I realized my HUGE error.k I'll change it when I find out how.wow...

From what I have heard of Bambino they are not quite ad good as what you should get for the price and they seem to do a lot of "limited prints", but that would never be enough to rope me in, nor would their sales which still leave their diapers being more expensive than it seems they are worth.

BabyTyrant said:
From what I have heard of Bambino they are not quite ad good as what you should get for the price and they seem to do a lot of "limited prints", but that would never be enough to rope me in, nor would their sales which still leave their diapers being more expensive than it seems they are worth.

I do enjoy there stretch tabbed diapers, but I only order them when they go one sale, (2) cases at a time, I just like to have a variety, but by no means could I afford to make this my main diaper, especially when there are other premium diapers that are cheaper.

Just looks like a magnifico with different shell art.

While tykables' little builders work great for daywear for me, I'm not in physical contact with them during the day obviously. But for overnight, which is the best use for a magnifico or overnight/galactic, I find I really don't like the feel of the stiff velcro panel on my wrists when sleeping on my back. So I find very little use for them, they're not as comfortable as a taped diaper at night, and are a poor value to wear during the day.

Woah seams nobody really likes the hybrid design here.well I on the other hand like them alot.i currently have maybe half a pack of cuddlez that have no landing zone but are really good diapers.i just want to have a variety to choose from.besides they were on sale so that's probably the only reason why I bought them.

I dislike Bambino's hybrid design because they leak. But I do wish they would make their Bellissimos at least as thick, because I know the Bellissimos would work far better than they already do. I will never buy the Magnifico or the UltraStretch products from them again because of those excessively loose fitting Velcro stretch panels. They feel like they were designed for extreme bariatric purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back