Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
My wife is perfect she accepts all from diapers to bottles to dummys ect my wife surprises me with nites i come home from a stressful day at work by haveing a diaper out for me beside my pjs and bedroom shoes she also puts them on me useing tlak to makesure everythings soft i stay shaved to enjoy the texture even more i have a big box with all my stuff inside we buy wen we shop together one day wen i was in bed she came into me with the multi coloured tommy tippee bottles and a cartin of Aptamil First Infant Milk and told me cuddle up for a feed

I have more to post later

Thats awesome, a supportive wife that loves you is incredable.
My wife knows and supports me the same. I have a stressful job and work long hours, when I come home crabby she says "is my little guy throwing a tantrum".
It's of to the shower to get clean and into my fav diaper, and baby clothing. Then life is good and stress free, as I head into little space.
I love her so much for her support and understanding of me.

You've both got magnificent wives.

My girlfriend is the same way, she is actually the icebreaker / instigator in getting me in little space, I normally tend to stay on the dl side of things, but sometimes she just melts me in little space, even if its only for a short time.
For instance yesterday I was working in the yard and I came in for some water, while in the kitchen drinking she came in and gave me a playful butt pat, after the pat, she smiled and said I needed a change, to which she lead me hand in hand to our bedroom were I started undoing my jeans top button, she gently hit my hand and said she would do it all, after my jeans were undone I plopped down on the bed and she took my pacifier out of the draw and put it in my mouth. The rest of the change was uneventful but for that brief moment in time I was little and letting mommy do her thing.
After the change she put my jeans back on, gave me my wet diaper to put in the garbage can and sent me off to finish my project. It perfectly normal and I love those little times during the day, it makes me feel so well rounded.
My favorite event this year was the whiskey festival we went to, I knew she packed a diaper bag and some onesies figuring that it was going to be my nightwear, but was shocked after I got out of the shower at the bread and breakfast we were staying at to see a plain white diaper and a navy blue onesie sitting on the bed, she had that evil grin look and said under no circumstances was she willing to take a gamble at a whiskey event and me keeping my pants dry or trying to find a bathroom (of which there were hundreds of portajohns all over the event) never the less we had a fun weekend.

pampers4U said:
My girlfriend is the same way, she is actually the icebreaker / instigator in getting me in little space, I normally tend to stay on the dl side of things, but sometimes she just melts me in little space, even if its only for a short time.
For instance yesterday I was working in the yard and I came in for some water, while in the kitchen drinking she came in and gave me a playful butt pat, after the pat, she smiled and said I needed a change, to which she lead me hand in hand to our bedroom were I started undoing my jeans top button, she gently hit my hand and said she would do it all, after my jeans were undone I plopped down on the bed and she took my pacifier out of the draw and put it in my mouth. The rest of the change was uneventful but for that brief moment in time I was little and letting mommy do her thing.
After the change she put my jeans back on, gave me my wet diaper to put in the garbage can and sent me off to finish my project. It perfectly normal and I love those little times during the day, it makes me feel so well rounded.
My favorite event this year was the whiskey festival we went to, I knew she packed a diaper bag and some onesies figuring that it was going to be my nightwear, but was shocked after I got out of the shower at the bread and breakfast we were staying at to see a plain white diaper and a navy blue onesie sitting on the bed, she had that evil grin look and said under no circumstances was she willing to take a gamble at a whiskey event and me keeping my pants dry or trying to find a bathroom (of which there were hundreds of portajohns all over the event) never the less we had a fun weekend.

This is a great story. I hope you are taking great care of your girl as well.

My wife is completely supportive of this journey im taking. She is there every step of the evolution. I first brought up the subject about wearing diapers when I shared with her that when I was a young teen I used to create "diapers" with stolen pads from my mother and when I wet them it would bring me excitement(plus a little shame). when she asked how I wanted to relive the excitement and I told her with adult diapers, she encouraged me to get some. She loves to change my wet bum for the closeness it brings us and on many nights I suckle from her until I fall asleep. I work 2000km from home for three weeks of every month in a highly stressful job and when I fly home she picks me up at the airport with a diaperbag and she diapers me up at the nearest quiet parking lot to start the drive home for my stress free week home.

That must be nice. I never really found anyone that would go that far for me but I have had girlfriends that was ok with it and that was all was good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back