Favorite Littlespace Shows or Youtube Channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrawberryCupcake

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
I like cartoons, like Max and Ruby, Sesame Street, Blue's Clues, etc.
But I also like watching youtube channels for kids. Like toy unboxings or playthroughs of childrens' games. It makes me feel like I'm being talked to, since I don't have a caregiver. Some of these include Toy Genie Surprises or Cookieswirlc.
What are your favorites? :D

MailCat581 said:
The guy from channel isidetape is one of mine because of how me blends being Adult Baby with his normal life. I'm kind of in the same boat as him.

I am linked to his channel on YouTube.

team umi zumi

Any classic British children's tv on you tube from 70's or early 80's

my little pony, old thomas and friends spongebob, paw patrol, max and ruby and team umizumi

TV: Most kids shows make me feel little. Things I watched as a toddler are good, such as Balamory and other early 2000s Cbeebies shows. I also love a lot of things that are on now, such as MLP and Sesame Street - which I didn't watch as a kid (you have to pay for them in the UK). I love all the Nick Jr shows, especially Bubble Guppies and Dora

Movies: Any kids movies, especially Disney and Pixar. My favourites are probably Inside Out, Monsters Inc, The Incredibles, The Little Meremaid and Moana

YouTube: I love those toy channels, where they open toys and such. I like pretty much any channel made for kids. I also watch a lot of other age regressors/abdls. My favourites are probably LittleLoliKat, Riley's Little Space and Mid America Little

Spongebob square pants! I got my diaper, onesie and pacifier and zone out for a few hours. Before I know it, I am on cloud nine! [emoji2]

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

:paci:

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

I love Lazy Town. I have never seen it as a favorite when this question is asked.

Teletubbies always made me feel unbelievably little. It was so perfectly geared to an infants mind that when I involved my mind in the show I just fell into a baby state. It was hypnotic for me. So cool.

PB&J Otter was one of my favorites as a kid. I suspect that I'd enjoy it in little space now.

OfficialPastelPoppet said:
TV: Most kids shows make me feel little.
Movies: Any kids movies, especially Disney and Pixar. My favourites are probably Inside Out, Monsters Inc, The Incredibles, The Little Meremaid and Moana

YouTube: I love those toy channels, where they open toys and such. I like pretty much any channel made for kids.

I also love those films! Plus finding Nemo is great. I much prefer watching kids films to 15s or 18s because I am sensitive to any violence. I enjoy watching your youtube channel! On Youtube I also love to watch videos from parents of their young children playing on garden slides. I have always loved slides. The bright and colourful chunky and plastic little tykes or smoby slides are the cutest. I would love to have my own (some go up to an adult weight) but I have no way of storing it in my flat without somebody finding out and I'd have to explain myself. My parents would worry about me and make me take it back to the shop or give it away.

If I could play on my own brightly coloured plastic slide I would feel so little and carefree again and it would be so fun.

Gymnastrower said:
I also love those films! Plus finding Nemo is great. I much prefer watching kids films to 15s or 18s because I am sensitive to any violence. I enjoy watching your youtube channel! On Youtube I also love to watch videos from parents of their young children playing on garden slides. I have always loved slides. The bright and colourful chunky and plastic little tykes or smoby slides are the cutest. I would love to have my own (some go up to an adult weight) but I have no way of storing it in my flat without somebody finding out and I'd have to explain myself. My parents would worry about me and make me take it back to the shop or give it away.

If I could play on my own brightly coloured plastic slide I would feel so little and carefree again and it would be so fun.

Aww. That sucks that you can't get a slide. Thanks for watching my channel. It means a lot

- - - Updated - - -

babbler110 said:
I love Lazy Town. I have never seen it as a favorite when this question is asked.

Omg same <3

As far as YouTube channels go there's loads I love to watch in littlespace, though most of them aren't little-affiliated themselves.

LuckyPennyShop (does lots of toy reviews, particularly his toy oven/cooking sets are my favorites)
Maqaroon/Cute Life Hacks (does lots of crafts and slime stuff and I find her voice relaxing)
MumboJumbo (fun minecraft builds/stuff)
Grian (more minecraft stuff)
ChuggaConroy (LPer who does lots of Nintendo/"kiddie" games)
Bini the bunny (cute bunny videos)
VanillaHamHam (cute hamster videos)

And that's just all I picked from my watchlist, there are loads more I love that might be of interest to some here.

As for shows that are on YouTube, Molang has become a quick favorite of mine. It's so simple and cute and I love it. Canimals is another one not many know about but I like watching it in littlespace.

Most 90's-2000's NickJR/PBS shows also put me in littlespace, I think they're on Amazon Prime Video but most of them aren't free. As far as newer stuff goes I haven't seen much but I love Paw Patrol, Curious George, and Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood.

I speak German and one of my favorite things to watch on YouTube is Peppa Wutz. I also like to watch classic Sesame Street and the Muppets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back