Status
Not open for further replies.

Safariwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
So I have seen a lot of posts recently about everyone's new plushy friends that they have been picking up and I started getting jealous saying I should get one to me and my wife went to the dollar store and I went to the toy section looking for a new mlp coloring book for something to do during little time my wife looks over and says look at this and with a big smile I picked up my own plushy and it's one of my favorite ponies!
0928182013.jpg

Haha....that's very cute. Does he or she have a name?

dogboy said:
Haha....that's very cute. Does he or she have a name?

Her name is fluttershy and she's the kindest pony ever and takes care of the forest critters :3

Haha....cool. I have a plush dog who actually takes care of my sound bar clicker and another dog plushie who I tell each night to take care of my TV clicker. My wife gave me both of those plushies. She was one of a kind.

dogboy said:
Haha....cool. I have a plush dog who actually takes care of my sound bar clicker and another dog plushie who I tell each night to take care of my TV clicker. My wife gave me both of those plushies. She was one of a kind.

She sounds like a very special person

Safariwolf said:
So I have seen a lot of posts recently about everyone's new plushy friends that they have been picking up and I started getting jealous saying I should get one to me and my wife went to the dollar store and I went to the toy section looking for a new mlp coloring book for something to do during little time my wife looks over and says look at this and with a big smile I picked up my own plushy and it's one of my favorite ponies!
View attachment 31744

Myself and my plushies as an Autistic with Cerebral Palsy who is an Adult Baby/Adult Toddler.
Myself_09282018_1.jpg

caitianx said:
Myself and my plushies as an Autistic with Cerebral Palsy who is an Adult Baby/Adult Toddler.
View attachment 31748

The bed is full of them love the paw patrol pillow

I need a new foxy plushy. My most favorite toy as a child was "Foxy" but he was in storage in my mother's moldy attic and he had to go when we were sorting our things before she sold the house. It made me very sad, I lost a lot of belongings because of that.

I love it! Fluttershy is the best.

Sky the husky lives on my trucks dash board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back