Take 2: Who would like an ABDL homage to modern disposables?

Cloth like homage ABDL modern diapers?

• Fully featured waistbands/leakguards/layering is a must

Votes: 35 76.1%
  • Squared off padding for that baby diaper look is my preference

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Homage to modern baby diapers with all over cute patterns is a must

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • “Masculine Blue” and “Feminine Pink” versions are something I would like

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • An all white version is a must

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Hook and loop / Velcro style tab system is a must

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • Single large tab per side is my preference

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • At least 2 tabs per side to keep them adjustable is my preference

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Rather than a diaper I really want pullons

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi peeps,

Second attempt at this!

Just for fun (or maybe a fabulous ABDL company will look at this) wondering if anyone else thinks the time is right for the launch of an ABDL homage to current baby diapers?

I know we already have PreSchools with a cloth like backing option but they are a hybrid with a shiny taping panel and sticky tapes, I know we already have Magnificos with the stretchy sides and hook and loop tabs/panel. Both great in their own way but I am wondering if other peeps want something more?

It is a multi choice poll but I do see the tab questions as one or the other.

I've been begging for a company to take the Magnifico taping system and put it on Preschool backing for AGES. To finally give us that real modern diaper.

It's kind of a problem I have with abdl diapers, none of them really replicate a modern baby diaper. The closet I've really experienced is the Kiddo; if it was cloth-backed it'd be pretty damn close. So I guess for me I'd like cloth-backed, single stretchy tapes, heavy absorbency, and a soft, all-over print on a primarily white diaper (or perhaps light blue for a boy-targeted diaper).

I want Pull-Ups for ab/dls, but it won't happen unless one of us decides to build the machine to make it.
If I ever win the lottery, I promise to make this happen for all of us.

I’ve been asking for this for as long as I’ve been on the internet as an ABDL. Maybe some day but this is the dream diaper that someone has to be working on. Pls this is exactly what the next generation of ABDLs want.

I'd buy a modern Pampers in adult medium or large immediately!

I just knew their were peeps out there that are wanting this!

I hope ABU or Bambino or someone is working on these with capacity at least at Kiddos.

I think the pullons would be even harder to do but maybe the baby diaper manufacturers will start rolling out bigger sizes anyway?

The only thing I'd want is for a company to make a diaper that's basically the closest they could legally get to imitating Goodnites/Pampers/Drynites etc. in adult sizes with lots of extra absorbency.

Argent said:
I just knew their were peeps out there that are wanting this!

I hope ABU or Bambino or someone is working on these with capacity at least at Kiddos.

I think the pullons would be even harder to do but maybe the baby diaper manufacturers will start rolling out bigger sizes anyway?

I’ve asked Casey and ABU representatives multiple times and he has said stuff is in the works. Who knows when they reveal it but my guess is all that is coming soon.

As a younger abdl, sign me up.

I really think and feel. And have always felt this way about my diapers and what I wear. I have always been comfortable and best in thick plastic backed diapers and would not trade this for the world.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

I’d love to see adult size swim diaper with cute prints!

Don't get me wrong, I would love a retro reissue adult size version of the 2000's all white goodnites (with the SAP profile to match! As in, not less because it's for an adult, scale up what kids would need to an adult size, it's basic math!) but if there were modern versions of pampers/luvs in adult sizes (and with the same SAP profiles) I would be all for them! Wouldn't mind the cute prints, but think for "our" market, semi-vintage prints of when we would have been growing up.

No. I believe the next generation will want cloth backed diapers with new features we've only imagined.i say this because babies from the late 80's-early 90's wore plastic backed diapers and crave them now,and don't go for cloth backed.(I speak mainly for myself.)baby diapers now days are mainly cloth backed so that's what the new generation will crave,in theory.but I imagine new features that we wish for to be reality in about 5-10 years.

Rofl Just USE DRYNITES or GOODNITES They're damn HUGE At least I don't need anything Bigger :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back