Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can being an ABDL (NSFW or SFW) ruin my career?

Quote Originally Posted by LimeBloodedNoir View Post
    That last part is what im afraid of most. I was horrible. Just horrible as a child on the internet. The worst part is, I dont remember all what I did.
    (ALSO EYYY An invader zim fan! )
    That's basically when if someone brings up something stupid you did as a kid, you say "Dang, man, I was like...eight when I posted that! You ever do something stupid as a kid?" (Because if they say no they're lying turds. ;P )

Can't find the link directly to littlelolikat's story but some food for thought here:

https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...areful-online!

Also - yeah, Invader Zim, stinky huuuumans!

This is one of those things where 2 separate things should have no correlation; and yet sadly it is very possible to lose a job due to being ABDL .

That's why you keep personal interests and work separate, so there is no risk (even if you work for a company)

For me it's as much about an easy life - your co-workers / bosses / clients etc. treating you no differently, not talking about you behind your back (any more than they would anyway), no-one asking odd questions or hassling you etc. etc.

It's also ammunition for that one arsehole who takes a dislike to you - perhaps because of some silly workplace problem or disagreement, being promoted ahead of them or whatever...

Keep it separate if you can, make another separate account with an alternate email and such for the special content and be kind to keep any haters at bay, if you have the reputation of being awesome, good and professional then no one will get bent at you and have any reason to go digging up anything to hate on you about.
    (And I wanna assume by content creator you create art?)

I have a cropped bust pic from a very specific piece of art as my profile pic for Xbox, and only one person knew what the rest of the cropped pic was cause they're so deep in the pony fandom and the pic was by a pretty popular padded pony artist, they were cool about it, not AB/DL but still curious about me and asked a few questions was all. A few others though have just assumed seeing the pic with a paci in it(since in my pic my pony has a pacifier) that I might be AB/DL and have sometimes just asked me "Are you AB/DL?", kinda cool finding others out in the internet wild who are AB/DL themselves or aware >u<
    So far only a few people know or have figured it out, but then again I'm not super popular, have no career on xbox and don't have a following like you've stated you have :P

If its for a high end, high priority, high security job they'd probably search your background to make sure maybe(Like a job in animation or something like that they might check you aren't deep into lewd stuff). But you're your own boss at the moment, as long as you keep your accounts and portfolios separate and take precautions you should be alright.

It is your call though, do or don't, what makes you happy or what works for you