Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hata, the Prince of Jungle

Hata

Thumbs up Hata, the Prince of Jungle

I guess if you really need to know more about me you can watch the movie trailer in my signature, which you may view either on my profile, or in my next post, a few mouse scrolls away. To give you a basic idea, I am a very talented, extremely intelligent, marvelously handsome young man, a powerful prince, and have decided to join this insignificant forum as a base to take over the Earth. Fear me, venerate me, and I might spare your pitiful lives.

I must say, this bold, royal blue name is quite pleasant. It makes me feel important. I certainly do not envy the poor Regulars who have to endure a horrid green color.
    Last edited by Hata; 17-May-2009 at 14:22.

Hata

Alas, young lady, it appears that due to my utterly inferior post count, I was unable to show my signature, while it is still visible on my profile. In addition, the posting of URLs is disallowed for poor newbies like me, how shameful.
    But behold! It seems that my signature is now visible on this post. This curiosity being out of my control, I am afraid the blame must go to this venerable Internet forum.

You seem like a very...........................interesting person. I am unsure how I should approch you. I dont know whether or not you are an alien, who types really smart, or some other kind of being.......perhaps..............human?

Just kidding!!!! Welcome to the site! I like the way you type actually, its very original and unique! You seem like you would write good story's. Cant wait to see you around the site!!!!!

Hata

Sir, I am quite confident that no human has ever possessed a skin of such a beautiful color, or was gifted with this magnificent antenna which I bear, complementing my manliness and my unquestionable handsomeness.

Welcome to the site Hata. You seem like a pretty chill guy. Hope you enjoy it here.

Anyone who writes like that cannot be anything but awesome. ^^ Welcome to adisc.

Hata

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Welcome, most honorable Hata-san.
    Ah, at last, a bit of respect in this place. There might still be hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon93 View Post
    Welcome to the site Hata. You seem like a pretty chill guy. Hope you enjoy it here.

Quote Originally Posted by redzin View Post
    Anyone who writes like that cannot be anything but awesome. ^^ Welcome to adisc.
    Oh, Northerners. I have yet to hunt for mammoths, walruses and penguins, but I plan to go on safari there very soon. I have always dreamed of meeting Eskimos and dog sledding in an endless sea of white. It makes me feel important.