Status
Not open for further replies.

NappiedTruckDriver

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
N'aaaaaww, it's so cute! I love the little sweater! Do you have a name yet?

Sooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Cute and cuddly!

Come to the dark side...we have plushies.

:D He's super cute.

CuddleWoozle said:

I’ve got to wait to see him as I didn’t go back to depot tonight and won’t be there till Thursday boo hoo

CuddleWoozle said:

Lol, I'm a die-hard Trekkie, but I would've watched Star Wars if it included Darth Vader mouth breathing through his scary mask while holding a teddy bear.

Wuggle said:
Lol, I'm a die-hard Trekkie, but I would've watched Star Wars if it included Darth Vader mouth breathing through his scary mask while holding a teddy bear.

LOL 😸 I have a plushie Commander Spock and a couple of tribbles in my StarTrek collection.

ESPF said:
LOL �� I have a plushie Commander Spock and a couple of tribbles in my StarTrek collection.

When those little pom-pom purse clips started becoming popular I pointed at a rack of them and told my mom "LOOK. TRIBBLES."

CuddleWoozle said:
When those little pom-pom purse clips started becoming popular I pointed at a rack of them and told my mom "LOOK. TRIBBLES."

That's exacty what I thought! I have a vibrating Tribble that trills and purrs, it's very cute.

- - - Updated - - -

ESPF said:
LOL �� I have a plushie Commander Spock and a couple of tribbles in my StarTrek collection.

Lol that reminds me of the original series episode "Journey to Babel" in which Spock's mother described his pet salot to McCoy and said, "It was rather like a teddy bear!" McCoy can't stop grinning as he stares at Spock and asks mockingly, "A teddy bear?" Spock just glowers at him and says, "The "teddy bears" on Vulcan had razor sharp claws and six-inch fangs!" :lol:

My Star Trek collection caused me to run out of room on my bookshelves (plural) some time ago. The decent-sized models of the Enterprise-D and Voyager didn't help at all!

I’ve finally got my hands on him image.jpg
And a play mate called Sam
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
THIS is not my collection by any stretch... Most is still in storage for the moment.
DSCF4073.jpg

Wuggle said:
That’s pretty epic!

- - - Updated - - -

Super cute :) I love Sam too.
Sam looks like Kipper the dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back