Pets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestiamoon10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Does anyone have any cool pets? I have. Cat and a dog :)

Last edited:
Two Rat Terriers, and a Cat.

<<< My avatar is my cat

I have a Schnooodle and he is the sweetest little cuddle bug.

Princess of a Boston Terrier, as a 4 legged sister, who doesn't know she's a dog, and gets offended when you call her one.

I have a gold retriever and she's wonderful company for me. She always stays close to me, as if she's watching over me and keeping me safe.

I have a "tuxedo" cat, black with a white stripe down the front, 4 white paws, and really long white whiskers. "Socks" loves to cuddle and sleep on my lap.

Our house is a spoiled brat haven.

2 dogs soon to be three
3 cats
1 rabbit
and two rats.

I have had a cat or two practically my whole life. Unfortunately, my most recent cat has died and I haven't gotten another yet. Hopefully I will get another cat within the next few months.

I have a tiny Green Cheek Conure who is the most voracious lovebug you'll ever find. In the mornings I'll let her out of her cage and go back to sleep, and she crawls onto my pillow and snuggles under my chin and just sits there for ages.

I have a little terrier mutt. He is a rescue so he isn't very social, but for some reason he loves me. I don't know what he sees in me to like me so much. His favorite thing to do is climb into my bed and sleep with me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have a little 9 lb. Italian Greyhound. She's very quirky, sweet & affectionate.

I am a cat guardian. She is a domestic tuxedo short-hair female feline.

Last edited:
We have 4 cats, 2 dogs, and a bunch of fish at my house, I like my Pit Bull Jasmine the most though as she is always close by and sleeps next to me for naps and at night.

15376514227393520065896666897338.jpg

Two cats, a giant tabby and a little Siamese.

BabyTyrant said:
We have 4 cats, 2 dogs, and a bunch of fish at my house, I like my Pit Bull Jasmine the most though as she is always close by and sleeps next to me for naps and at night.

View attachment 31669

Can I moosh her face? She has a smooshy face. <3 (Gentle gentle smooshes only tho.)

I have currently:

Four dogs:

Rico - male Chihuahua
Peaches - female Chihuahua
(They're brother/sister)
Flash - male Basset Hound (He is UBER MOOSHY)
Lobo - German Shorthair Pointer

Two cats:

Kiki - a solid black girl cat
Sassy - a solid gray floofy fuzzmonster that appears to be a girl cat

Outside:

Ruff - male red rex rabbit
Clover - gray female lop-mix
Psycho-bun - black female lop mix (She earns the name. You try to reach in there and she'll SCREAM and try to take a bite out of you.)

Pato - An elderly male White Pekin duck
Cheese - A younger male White Pekin duck (with a wonky leg. He was a rescue.)
Baby - A female White Pekin duck (Also a rescue with Cheese.)
(There was a third rescue I called "Quackers" but she passed. I felt terrible for her because she was dropped as a baby and BOTH of her legs were broken/set wrong. She could only get up and walk a few feet before she had to sit down again. So in a way, perhaps she's better off.)

One chicken who is nameless because she was a member of our flock of once fifty-six and is the last one after a series of attacks by predators.

And last but not least the dumbest and sweetest of the outside animals: Mallow the Silkie hen. She's so lovably dumb. XD Looks like a poodle and I imagine that she would talk like an 80's Valley Girl. "LIKE! Oh My Gawd. The door just totally blew open. But it's like...raining outside...so I totally don't want to get wet." <-True story. She had like...three hours to escape after a big storm and was just sitting in there like "What? It's WET outside." "But, Mallow, it's stopped raining." "The grass is still wet! I'm not going out there."

extremecomfy said:
I am a cat guardian. She is a domestic tuxedo short-hair female feline.

Cat guardian or cat servant? :laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

Woozle, I think I would love Mallow :D I love silkies. My mom has several, and one is a rooster named Peppy. He is ridiculous. He looks like a tribble that sat in an electrified puddle, and his crow sounds like someone is strangling him. He does an excited bouncy dance and will jump around in circles and make squeaky clucking sounds. My mom hatched him from an egg, and I'm wondering if she dropped him on his head as a chick and didn't tell us!

Wuggle said:
Cat guardian or cat servant? :laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

Woozle, I think I would love Mallow :D I love silkies. My mom has several, and one is a rooster named Peppy. He is ridiculous. He looks like a tribble that sat in an electrified puddle, and his crow sounds like someone is strangling him. He does an excited bouncy dance and will jump around in circles and make squeaky clucking sounds. My mom hatched him from an egg, and I'm wondering if she dropped him on his head as a chick and didn't tell us!

LOL. Probably not! They're just that crazy/dopey! Mallow has to live separate from the other birds because she's too silly to defend herself if they start picking on her. They could be pecking out her feathers and she's just sitting there like "Why u do dis? Oh well."

CuddleWoozle said:
Can I moosh her face? She has a smooshy face. <3 (Gentle gentle smooshes only tho.)

I have currently:

Four dogs:

Rico - male Chihuahua
Peaches - female Chihuahua
(They're brother/sister)
Flash - male Basset Hound (He is UBER MOOSHY)
Lobo - German Shorthair Pointer

Two cats:

Kiki - a solid black girl cat
Sassy - a solid gray floofy fuzzmonster that appears to be a girl cat

Outside:

Ruff - male red rex rabbit
Clover - gray female lop-mix
Psycho-bun - black female lop mix (She earns the name. You try to reach in there and she'll SCREAM and try to take a bite out of you.)

Pato - An elderly male White Pekin duck
Cheese - A younger male White Pekin duck (with a wonky leg. He was a rescue.)
Baby - A female White Pekin duck (Also a rescue with Cheese.)
(There was a third rescue I called "Quackers" but she passed. I felt terrible for her because she was dropped as a baby and BOTH of her legs were broken/set wrong. She could only get up and walk a few feet before she had to sit down again. So in a way, perhaps she's better off.)

One chicken who is nameless because she was a member of our flock of once fifty-six and is the last one after a series of attacks by predators.

And last but not least the dumbest and sweetest of the outside animals: Mallow the Silkie hen. She's so lovably dumb. XD Looks like a poodle and I imagine that she would talk like an 80's Valley Girl. "LIKE! Oh My Gawd. The door just totally blew open. But it's like...raining outside...so I totally don't want to get wet." <-True story. She had like...three hours to escape after a big storm and was just sitting in there like "What? It's WET outside." "But, Mallow, it's stopped raining." "The grass is still wet! I'm not going out there."

Jasmine is a really sweet girl and very mellow, unless you get her worked up or she wants outside, then she gets very energetic; but she would probably never bite anybody unless it was someone that meant to do me or anyone in my family harm; she mostly just bothers people for attention.

The exact opposite of the "mean dog" reputation that Pit Bulls have, though she was more nervous and liked to nip at me to get attention when we first got her, but with a little training and patience I broke her of that habit.

I still miss my last dog (his name was Big Boi and he was half Pit-Bull and half Lab, so he was a lot bigger, but also he was more laid back and only had to bark to keep people away, which Jasmine rarely does as our small dog does most of the barking) and my last Orange Cat (an Orange and White Male cat named Morris that had 6 finger on his front paws and was really relaxed and slept at my feet, him and Bug Boi were practically best friends and we had them both around the same time frame so they grew up together), but having Jasmine helps a lot as I couldn't stand not having a dog.

We used to have many other pets at various times in the past too, we have had a Ferret once or twice, various types of lizards, a snake, birds, and chickens; Dogs and Cats have been a constant though from when I was even just a year or two old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back