The musical wounder of ADISC!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
  5. Other
title says it all. I am very tall so I have a wide waist and need something that will fit. I won't be able to order for a while so take your time.

Fireband said:
I have a wide waist and need something that will fit.

I recommend the Bambino Magnifico L/XL. The velcro-like fasteners let me get a great fit. They are very comfortable for me. They are relatively expensive, but I am worth it.

Northshore offers products in a wide range of sizes, and I've ordered a variety of styles from them and have yet to be disappointed. I wear BetterDry (or Crinklz, if you go in for baby prints), and they're bulky, but work really well. Their large size fits waists from 43-59 inches, so it should work for you. Do you have any preferences or specifications beyond size?

It's been a while since I've used them but the last time I did, the large Dry 24/7 diaper had the best fit for me. Like you, I'm tall and have a 44 inch waist and these diapers came up to my belly button and comfortably and comfortingly wrapped around me. They fit as they should--snug around the legs--they're just cut large, which is great. Come to think of it, I think I'm going to get some more.

-RMS

abu's Space and Little Paws would work well, as would Bambino's Magnifico (as Andustar recommended). The old Tykables Overnights were good, but they won't have XL in stock until next year (though the new style has Velcro fasteners, which should be handy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back