Broaching the subject of becoming a little

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmac

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Any suggestions on approaching a wife about becoming a “mommy” and my desire to be a little. Not full time just now and then?

Any tips from those who have Ben there would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

My wife found a diaper order of mine on Amazon so I had to come out and be honest, and it worked out wonderfully well. I did do my research so that I would know what I was talking about, especially the psychological aspects to being AB/DL. I actually explained it in some depth and I remained calm even though I was quite embarrassed. Her response was, did I have enough supplies. She was a wonderful lady. She would buy me plushies, onsies, sippy cups, etc., usually for Christmas and birthdays. Sadly, she died 11 months ago yesterday. I will forever miss her.

dogboy said:
My wife found a diaper order of mine on Amazon so I had to come out and be honest, and it worked out wonderfully well. I did do my research so that I would know what I was talking about, especially the psychological aspects to being AB/DL. I actually explained it in some depth and I remained calm even though I was quite embarrassed. Her response was, did I have enough supplies. She was a wonderful lady. She would buy me plushies, onsies, sippy cups, etc., usually for Christmas and birthdays. Sadly, she died 11 months ago yesterday. I will forever miss her.

Wow, so sorry for your loss. She sounds so special. How great it would be to have someone be so supportive as to actually buy ABDL Christmas presents.

I told my wife a lil over a month ago and she reacted positively I explained to her that for me it's a huge stress reliever she just wished that I told her a lot sooner so now I can wear whenever I want she is still getting used to it and participated a couple times a week

Dogboy, Thank you for your response. I am sorry for your lose. I agree it is wonderful that her response was so supportive.

As I'm single at the moment... I'm looking for a fellow AB/DL as a partner. So as to avoid having too out myself. I've also been thinking that if I can find someone.... I might even talk with my doctor about adjusting my hormone regiment to start lactating. For an "adult Nursing Relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back