Guess the New Supreme Lite Colors & Win a Free Bag from Pre-Stash*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2 attempt, black, purple and royal blue.

I am assuming that the colors will be fairly ambiguous since these diapers are not marketed toward anyone specific

2nd try: lt pink, royal blue, red

Second guess: hot pink, light blue, and grey.

Black. Navy. Purple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AddyShadows said:
I'd say brown too but, honestly, who would want a brown diaper!?

I see where you were going with the "brown" diaper question...but many women buy undergarment that matches their skin tone so brown is a popular color of underwear, and therefore not an unreasonable request. Many people want their diapers to look like regular underwear as much as possible.

I'm not giving a clue either way here as to which direction we chose, just answering the question.

- - - Updated - - -

KenworthW900b said:
Day 2 attempt, black, purple and royal blue.

I am assuming that the colors will be fairly ambiguous since these diapers are not marketed toward anyone specific

Correct, we will not have separate colors for Men and Women like Depend or most other brands. They will all be marketed as Unisex.

Red, Navy, Kelly Green

Guesses are definitely getting better...but, i don't think I've seen anyone hit all 3 exactly right yet. A few more have guessed two correctly.

May have to give a couple more clues in the coming days.

Navy, purple, and burgundy.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Guesses are definitely getting better...but, i don't think I've seen anyone hit all 3 exactly right yet. A few more have guessed two correctly.

May have to give a couple more clues in the coming days.

Well lets see, 20 options, and need to guess exactly the right three.

Odds of guessing the correct three in one specific order is (1/20 x 1/19 x 1/18) or (1 in 6,840). But since order isn't important, there are six (3x2x1) correct answers, so the odds are (6 in 6,840) which is (1 in 1,140)

This thread will need to see over 550 posts to get a 50% chance of one person getting it right

I know I'm not that lucky! (and that's why I don't play lottery - it's a tax on people who are bad at math!)

plum, hot pink, and yellow

bambinod said:
Well lets see, 20 options, and need to guess exactly the right three.

Odds of guessing the correct three in one specific order is (1/20 x 1/19 x 1/18) or (1 in 6,840). But since order isn't important, there are six (3x2x1) correct answers, so the odds are (6 in 6,840) which is (1 in 1,140)

This thread will need to see over 550 posts to get a 50% chance of one person getting it right

I know I'm not that lucky! (and that's why I don't play lottery - it's a tax on people who are bad at math!)

Don't get discouraged...there will be 10 winners for sure. Already said that if 10 people don't get all three that we'll award prize to people who got 2. Plus, I already eliminated 5 colors last night and will be providing more clues...To use your lottery example...you have to play to win!

NorthShoreAdam said:
Don't get discouraged...there will be 10 winners for sure. Already said that if 10 people don't get all three that we'll award prize to people who got 2. Plus, I already eliminated 5 colors last night and will be providing more clues...To use your lottery example...you have to play to win!

Yes that did improve our odds to 1 in 455 :)

(and I don't mean to sound ungrateful, thanks for doing this!)

bambinod said:
Yes that did improve our odds to 1 in 455 :)

(and I don't mean to sound ungrateful, thanks for doing this!)

Plus, don't forget that WHITE was also excluded so there are only 14 choices left which mean maximum of 364 combinations left.

Hmmmmmm.

*ponders here and ponders there*

Red, Navy and Grey?

NorthShoreAdam said:
Big Clue for Day 3:

Bottom row is out...No earth tones this time.

View attachment 31658

Well, light blue is already common, so that has to be out. Green accent colors are faily common too, so I'll rule that one out too. I remember before pink was going to be one color or part of it, so going to say lady pink. Let's also try burgundy and black.

lilac, light pink, and light blue.

New day, new guess: Black, Red, Navy

NorthShoreAdam said:
Based on the wide variety of guesses, I may not be so popular after the colors are announced... :cool:

I think any of these colors would be fine with the exception of brown. That's just a terrible color for a diaper. :laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

My guess would be Red, Purple, and Royal Blue.

NeverKnow said:
Well, it's not so bad, since the probabilities are not independent. We know, for instance, that Black, Grey, Red is not the answer, nor is Navy, Royal Blue, Light Blue, nor is Brown, Burgundy, Red, nor is Purple, Plum, Lilac.

You are correct...there is not more than 1 shade of any color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back