How would you feel if we had a ABDL bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't babyish. Adults go to bars. When I am little I am little. Pacifier, no beer.:giggles:

Fatmac said:
In Illinois USA a man or two men (not sure) opened and ABDL store and the backlash was overwhelmingly negative. I have talked to both of them over the phone and they were wonderful and helpful, but the public perception is so judgemental and unyielding.

That said I cannot imagine enough people being comfortable being out and diapered for the idea to work. I think it would be fun, but not very profitable.

Please do not belive everything you read online. lol We get this comment comment so often that I literally have a stock answer for it. "people online complained about something. Alert the media... That was pretty much the end of it. No one ever stopped by and "watched the place" the village never "investigated us" or anything like that." Our store has not only been fine, you can find nothing about anything after the fact accept positive promotion and even a majority of the news was in fact positive or neutral. I would not say it was overwhelmingly negative by any stretch of the imagination. Any negative things you read are personal comments on things like Facebook and all from June of 2016 or just repositings of it. We moved in to the space in February 2016 and opened in April. In June, 5 months after we moved in... You get my point. Later in January of 2018 we took over the space next to us and expanded. No one said anything about that that...

That being said, no I do not think a full time ABDL bar would work but we do sponsor events at bars which are one night type events which go over pretty well.

The ABDL Bar: The place where everybody sees your Pamps. :lol:

Honestly, in would rather see an adult sized playground somewhere. Like during the week you could promote it as a friendly alternative to a gym and on the weekends host 'special events'.

I've talked to a LOT of vanilla people about how sad it was that when you hit middle school you suddenly weren't allowed playground equipment anymore. And a great many of them came to the same conclusion as I did: that if playground equipment were sized up a lot of people would keep playing on it and burning those mindless calories! Less chubby, more fun.

[Edit]

And I'm talking about an INDOOR playground. So it could be used in all weather. And, unfortunately, no kids allowed. You all already HAVE your playgrounds.

SnugglePants said:
I've been. I've got mixed reviews. Wouldn't rate it at uber friendly. It's a dark bar and a dxlittle creepy at times.

Damnit, I did wonder if it wouldn’t be actually a bar/night clubby thing rather than done up to be AB inclusive.

extremecomfy said:
It isn't babyish. Adults go to bars. When I am little I am little. Pacifier, no beer.:giggles:

But England has incredible hand pumped Ales and nappies are so helpful after a couple. Actually I get it, an actual bar might not be all that conducive to getting into little mode.

CuddleWoozle said:
The ABDL Bar: The place where everybody sees your Pamps. :lol:

Honestly, in would rather see an adult sized playground somewhere. Like during the week you could promote it as a friendly alternative to a gym and on the weekends host 'special events'.

I've talked to a LOT of vanilla people about how sad it was that when you hit middle school you suddenly weren't allowed playground equipment anymore. And a great many of them came to the same conclusion as I did: that if playground equipment were sized up a lot of people would keep playing on it and burning those mindless calories! Less chubby, more fun.

[Edit]

And I'm talking about an INDOOR playground. So it could be used in all weather. And, unfortunately, no kids allowed. You all already HAVE your playgrounds.

No reason you couldn’t have a bar @ Woozles Indoor Playground, I could even take my turn being the barman!

I do think this is an incredible idea, all you would need is a big enough empty factory (yes I know also money for making/purchasing the adult sized play equipment, trampoline room, liquor license, 15 baby change stalls and 2 toilets.)

Approach the counter wearing a cute sleeper and an obvious thick diaper, hey barman 2 bottles of milk for me 1 warm and one cold, with gerber bottle please... Oh and can you call me a nanny, I need a change real quick...

Sorry I had to write this here, that would be epic...

If I was twenty I would love the idea. At 65 I suspect I would feel out of place.

I fired up my AutoCAD last night. I've got the "ground floor" (money making half) ruffed out already.
I'm thinking it should be billed as an "open club". Meaning we don't tease the breeders.
Two sides, cut down the center with a soundproof partisan.
Dance club, pooltables, and cigar bar (with walk in humidor) on the lift.
Restaurant/drag/floorshow on the right. (Depending on the local laws there's room for either a secend cigar bar or a cannabis bar)
Full kitchen in the back, with access to both half's of the club.

I'm about to start ruffing in the walkout "basement" (privet club)
Lockers for street cloths, changing tables, I'm thinking massive teddy bear beenbag chairs, (so you sit in it's lap, playpens, lots of blocks and dolls scattered about... I like your idea of an indoor play yard. Maybe a narrow gage train around the outside of it?

Anyone got son money to invest?

Argent said:
Do they accept straight peeps as well (I ask as if it’s a gay club only I firmly believe in respecting that)?

Of course! It's a "normal" ABDL night, it just happens to be in a gay club.

Besides, there's no reason for straight folk not to visit gay bars/clubs. You don't have to be gay, to go to a gay club -- they're gay-friendly, not anti-hetero. It's all good. :)

When a mate came out as gay at uni, half-a-dozen of us took him to a gay club to show our support. A lot of people in gay clubs are straight and are there supporting friends.

I briefly lived in a very rough underprivileged town (quite different to liberal cosmopolitan London). The pubs were awful -- dark, dirty and full of people looking for a fight. By accident we stumbled across a gay pub... not really clocking it until we'd ordered and realised that half the "women" were actually men. And by god did they struggle to hit the notes in the drag-queen karaoke! But I've never been anywhere so calm, friendly, welcoming... and just so damned civilised. The place itself was an absolute dive, but the people were amazing. It was an oasis of calm and happiness in an otherwise bleak and crime-ridden area.

So yeah... I think that gay clubs/pubs are intended to be "safe spaces" that are explicitly LGBT-friendly rather than gay-only pick-up bars. I mean... gay people aren't banned from straight clubs. And most people in a club aren't looking for a partner anyway, so sexuality doesn't matter.

*tiny starts singing*
People all over the world, join in! Start a love train; a love train! :p

Argent said:
Can I stay at your place if it’s close by in London?

Oh, yeah! Party at mine!!! :smile1:

I remember when Britain stopped having the Time Bell at arbitrary times. Not that I have personal experience. I was diapered most of the time I was in London. But there's a tiered liquor laws system here in the States. From completely 'dry' and below that, pretty much it's arbitrary at the State, County, Municipal and precinct levels. In El Paso Texas, one example, you can't have a bar or liquor store within 200 feet of a school or church. One church wanted to remodel the Pershing Theater at Five Points for a sanctuary. Kind of backfired. Most of Dallas is 'dry'. Euless allows beer but not wine in bars, there are 'no liquor by the drink' meaning the barke ep can give you a can, bottle or pitcher of beer and a glass, but he or she can't pour it. There are districts where you can bring hard liquor bought at the store next to the bar, but they can't be owned by the same person. It's insane. There's the restaurant license sometimes. Best would be to have a permit for BYOB, bring your own bottle, which 'our' bar would give it a whole new meaning.

As for a Private Club like the Veterans of Foreign Wars or America Legion posts. There's a sex club here in the springs for gay men, Buddies, Has Fetish Parties.... male only. A similar club for ABDL would be good. For me drinks are optional, I don't use alcohol.

But if naught else, BYOB. Also just don't have it with a sign saying what it is. Announce times and such for when it's open on fetish sites, members and guests only...

Sort of a side note, check out The Organ Grinders Ball. It's held in Cleveland, Ohio every spring. It's like a fetish Burning Man. I've never gone but it's on my bucket list. It covers most fetishes and has reportedly had ABDL's there. I suspect most all people involved in their fetishes feel like they are disliked by society. That said I don't feel ABDL's would be looked at in a bad light.
Of course this wouldn't be a place where a Little would want to be during Little play time. It would probably be disturbing. But it would be fun to show up in diapers and celebrate with everyone else that feels the pressures of societies' intolerance.

I havent posted in a while but this would be super cool to due something like this.

My idea/ take on this abdl bar aka
"bar and littles"

First of all lets face it people are judgmental
Sooo....
The bar is the forfront of the underground safe haven for all littles alike...
Inside the main part of the bar has all the usual bar stuff while having some themes that and abdl would pick up on right away while others would see it but not have a real clue... now of course i said this is a underground establishment at least for the more exclusive part witch you can guess.. but to get in to this special area you must know someone on the inside who can vouch on your behalf to the bar tender, who is kind of like a door man at the same time...

How you enter?
You and your vouchey walks up to the bar tender and a few diffrent frases may be said or you show proof of abdl before he gives you a bathroom pass witch is more like a ticket he then points to the bathroom with a insignia on it of a body laying on a platform kinda like a changing table

You walk in to a single toilet bathroom with a giant folding changing table, you open the table and change after you close leave it open and then turn on both faucets...
You here knocking on a hollow wall you knock back then the giant mirror opens into a passage way leading to the abdl bar complete with a giant play pen, blocks, toys
Giant high chairs, along with a bar that mirrored the original this place could much more if ya want to add to it...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

^^ Ha ha! Well the ABC Club in London that I mentioned is run from the basement bar. The ground floor bar is just a normal gay bar. You show your membership card (or buy one), pay the admission fee, and get a free diaper.

Downstairs there's a bar, changing area, toilets, TV room/corner, play pen, blocks and toys etc., where you can walk round in just a diaper if you want. But you need to cover up to go back upstairs.

Ive seen a few ones in LA , not a abdl only bar but at a gay bars they do event where abdl go, like every once in a while they do special night, leather one, latex one and abdl one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back