How did i mess this up? (little mixtape cd burning error)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireband

The musical wounder of ADISC!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Ok,
so i have a childhood friend who is a little. She moved away about 6 months ago to take care of some family stuff cross country. The other day, I made her a little's lullaby mixtape for her on my computer, not realizing i hadn't defragged my hard drive and cd burner in ages, and sent it to her via the mail. Fast foward to today, I get a call. She's in tears asking me if i'm gonna try and kill myself again. So I told her no, and asked her why she would even ask such a thing. Turns out, one of my death metal songs titled "Done with everything Die for nothing" from my suicide playlist ended up on the disk, and that song is reserved for when I want to die and she knows my pc can act up and wanted to make sure i was ok. I checked my computer, while still on the phone with her and it turns out the disk burner fused two disc images together: the lullaby mixtape and a corrupted version of my suicidal playlist. She was legit terrified. She had been deep in little space, when that song blasted on and scared her right out of little space. So I guess it's not my fault, but it's still pretty darn stupid of me not to check the disk before sending it. I've learned a valuble lesson when it comes to making cds for littles: CHECK THE DARN DISK!

Please, if you ever feel the need to listen to this song and commit suicide again, don't do it, please give us a call, we can help you out, there's still some people that care about you in this world, and I'm one of them.

So sorry to hear this, I have hat to learn to check my computer over things as well

But having suicidal thoughts is not good so I hope the following helps you.

Something to go to instead of songs that will make you bad.

If you're feeling like you want to die, it's important to tell someone. Because you don't have to struggle with difficult feelings by your self.

Here are some phone numbers for National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255)

You can also talk to Your doctor – ask for an emergency appointment

Tips for coping right now
try not to think about the future – just focus on getting through today
stay away from drugs and alcohol
get yourself to a safe place, like a friend's house
be around other people
do something you usually enjoy, such as spending time with a pet

And if you're worried about someone, try to get them to talk to you. Ask open-ended questions like: "How do you feel about...?"
Don't worry about having the answers. Just listening to what someone has to say and taking it seriously can be more helpful.

I hope this is help full to you

Stay safe

Hugs :hugs:

Siysiy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back