Some of us Adult Babies/Littles are pretty isolated...

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I will admit that as an Adult Baby/Little, I am pretty isolated.
I know of no other Adult Babies/Littles anywhere near my physical location of Derry, NH.
The only other Adult Babies/Littles I know of are only online and a long way away from me.
In some ways, an online community is fine.
But, it would be nice to be able to meet other Adult Babies/Littles "Face-to Face" in my area.

I feel the same way, Michigan is a desolate wasteland when it comes to niche groups.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

UzgruzzSteelchoppa said:
I feel the same way, Michigan is a desolate wasteland when it comes to niche groups.

Omg your from Michigan to its a miracle started to think there was only 2 maybe 3 others

All my friends are online as well (AB and otherwise).
Nearest AB friend i'd want to visit is over 5 hours. So never met another ab/dl irl.
(I'm in VA, USA)

Last edited:
I would love to have abdl friends that we would get together every week to watch movies or play video games and stuff like that and even share samples of diapers that others want to try.

Sucks to actually do it because of my trust issues... 😢

I used to feel very isolated, what with me living in a whole different country than almost everyone on adisc, until I found out that Germany has a really active ABDL community. I'm not 100% comfortable with the vibe I'm getting from that community though, since it's all very focused on the fetish side, and I am very much a non-sexual Little.

There's even regular events and some camps where they rent out a camping lot or an isolated holiday house thing and organize a few days where everyone can be totally open about their diapers with no chance of others intruding. It isn't really possible for me at this point to attend those (either because of university or because of distance), but it's neat to know they exist. I recently found out that there is a regular (monthly) meeting around 1 1/2 hour away from me (which is practically zero distance for you Americans, I know, but for Europe it's somewhat far just for an evening), so if circumstances permit, I could give that a look.

So, point of this post is, it might seem like I am isolated when I look at this page full of international ABDLs, but that turned out to be wrong. It's probably also a case of what you're looking for: Here people don't seem to advertise their location as much and meetups aren't the goal, but the community I found for Germany is definitely geared towards "finding someone". Maybe something like that exists for other places too? It would make sense, what with the states being so big...

you would think being in washington (the most progressive state in the US) i would naturally bump into others like us but we are to secretive to be found so even if i met any of you in public i would have never known and probably will never know even if i met you again in public. Trying to find meetups and munches outside fetlife is difficult as all info outside fetlife is outdated. Its are nature to be reclusive and not show are cards. For a little to reach out to another possible little in real life is asking the impossible as no one wants to be found out in public and we are all extremely defensive so ye. We just need a website dedicated to this stuff for meetups instead of hiding inside fetlife, narrows the searching field as fetlife is not user friendly at all and most dont even bother with it.

Yep. Another thing to add to the pile of 'homesick'. I do spend time on line in search of some good friends and keep up with old friends too. Heh, with that all said, I would like to make some friends here on ADISCs if possible?

Sure Alaska is tiny but it's not crazy busy in the many places I lived before here. Another plus about Alaska, I am that much closer to a country I adore AND much of my family live here.

Well that's a relief. I thought I was the only one!
Safariwolf said:
Omg your from Michigan to its a miracle started to think there was only 2 maybe 3 others

caitianx said:
I will admit that as an Adult Baby/Little, I am pretty isolated.
I know of no other Adult Babies/Littles anywhere near my physical location of Derry, NH.
The only other Adult Babies/Littles I know of are only online and a long way away from me.
In some ways, an online community is fine.
But, it would be nice to be able to meet other Adult Babies/Littles "Face-to Face" in my area.

I am half a world away but have always wanted to sit and watch some old sci-fi or ‘toons with you!

:hug:

UzgruzzSteelchoppa said:

I’m in Ohio and I feel the same way even though I live in Toledo. One of the 2 ABDL people I knew here just passed away from a drunk driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ut8ft said:
I’m in Ohio and I feel the same way even though I live in Toledo. One of the 2 ABDL people I knew here just passed away from a drunk driver.

I'm sorry for your loss. It's a shame that they had to pay the price for some idiot's bad decision.

I met one in a hospital when I was emotionally disturbed. It was cool to talk to her. We are both female but while I am straight, she was a lesbian. Anyway, one place to meet folks is the mental hospital. I just got home 2 days ago. I feel better now. :twocents::paci:

extremecomfy said:
I met one in a hospital when I was emotionally disturbed. It was cool to talk to her. We are both female but while I am straight, she was a lesbian. Anyway, one place to meet folks is the mental hospital. I just got home 2 days ago. I feel better now. :twocents::paci:

is that sad that resorting to mental hospitals to meet others is a good option?

quietcutie said:
is that sad that resorting to mental hospitals to meet others is a good option?

I don't think it's sad because the psych ward is a place where people are not ashamed to admit who they are. I have probably crossed paths with dozens of ABDLs in public. We walk right past eachother. I never go padded in public. My whole thing is onesie, diaper and paci adult size :paci:

I just wish I could spend a weekend hanging out with people who also enjoyed diapers.

why are we so reclusive, why is age regression such a big deal to vanilla people when they already know of alot worse fetishes thanks to memes. you would rather associate yourself with someone who likes to ****** ** *** ********** than someone who likes to age regress? ignorance is truly a powerful sedative to the weak minded

ut8ft said:

I know its a bit of a drive but we have a pretty active group of babies/littles here in the Cleveland/Akron area! If you want, i can give you the contact info the group! :)

I suspect there are plenty of AB/DL people in each state, but since it's something we mostly keep hidden, it's difficult to impossible to find each other. Meeting up is an even greater problem because is the other person someone you would want to spend time with? What else do you have in common with this person?

Back