Status
Not open for further replies.

dl4love

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone,

I'm back to ABDL fetish and I want to try tena slip maxi but I don't know if I should use S or M size.

I read the specs and I'm between two size (29~30 inch waist), and I hear that tena fits tiny compared to others brands.

(Usually I use small diapers like abena S4)

ps : sry if my english is not perfect i'm not a native speaker :cool:

Best thing is to get a sample.

If you're used to Abena then you will probably find that the actual padding in the Tena doesn't come as high up.

sphere-sante in France is very good about providing samples

When in between sizes, it is normally best to go with the larger size (too small of a cut can mean not enough room in the diaper, too tight of a fit even when tapped loose, and will also mean less padding). Though as mentioned, you should get some samples to confirm they will fit first. Once you're fairly sure they will fit, buy just one bag (which is enough to test them under varying conditions). Never buy a case of diapers untill you also know they will work without leaking, tapes popping off, or worse have diaper blowouts.

I recommend starting with a bag anyway, as if you're truly between sizes it may take several attempts to figure out the best way to try to fit a diaper, especially where you might have to use a slightly different taping strategy than you're used to.

My waist is 28 inches but my hips are between 30 and 32 inches and because of that I can’t wear the small I have to wear medium Tena.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back