Wearing to Bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
During summer a diaper, onesie or snap t-shirt and a matching diaper cover. During colder months footed pjs with a diaper.

I wear a cloth prefold with booster pad from CTDC and PUL panties. Wear a nylon nightie and sleep in AC in
the summer.

Disposable or sometimes cloth nappy with a PUL-pull on pants. Sleeveless snap crotch Onesie. Sleep like a baby!

A t-shirt and diaper is a reliable combo for me. Socks occasionally optional!

Just my Attends

usually diap and a t shirt for me, its nice to wake up in the morning and be able to let go without worrying

Betterdry with large booster, tight ultra flex pants, and hi backed plastic pants. T shirt in colder months.

I wear just a diaper to bed, NorthShore Supreme is my choice for sleep and sometimes I will double up if I have been out drinking and exspect heavy wetting as I sleep.

I wear a cloth diaper, PUL pants and a nightgown

Diaper and plastic pants for me

Usually just my diaper and a "wife beater" shirt at home. Staying away from home means a t shirt and either shorts or pajama bottoms.

daddy puts me to bed in a diaper and a snap onesie

I've been sleeping in diapers for more than half my life. I usually wear a light t-shirt and Dependeco PUL diaper cover over a thick disposable. I often wear a light pair of gym shorts over my diaper too.

I usually will just sleep in a diaper, be it Northshore Supreme or Betterdry, but since I have gotten Gary Pants and onesies I like to wear all three.

I sleep in nothing but a diaper year around.

I typically sleep in a T-shirt and a diaper. However, now that the weather has been cooling down, I will probably start wearing kigurumi pajamas over my diaper.

Most of the week: football jersey and training pants if warm, blanket sleeper (with drop seat) if cold

Fridays: football jersey and diaper if warm, blanket sleeper with diaper if cold

If home sick: football jersey with Velcro-tab diaper (it makes the temperature taking easier)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back