• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

furryfox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just happened across this site while googling AD. I've been into this for several years but hadn't fully "embraced" it as being who I am until recently. For me it's been a sexual choice (can I talk about that in Intros?) and since my hormones have waned a lot in the last 15-20 years, being an AD user has helped give that part of my life a jump start. It's a totally private event which I have not shared with any friends or family, and I most likely will keep it that way.

Does anyone share a somewhat similar situation? I'm just curious.

I've tried to be more open about it over the years, but yeah I don't go out of my way to share my underwear now that it's plastic anymore then what I did when it was boxers and briefs.

Hi fellow fox, yeah I hear ya! If I were to find a potential boyfriend, I would need to broach the topic, but since I don't venture into that arena very often ~ it's not something I'd disclose, except here.

furryfox said:
Hi fellow fox, yeah I hear ya! If I were to find a potential boyfriend, I would need to broach the topic, but since I don't venture into that arena very often ~ it's not something I'd disclose, except here.

I'm with you. My girlfriend knows and is somewhat supportive but even with her I moderate things so I'm not pushing too far. Forums like this allow me to communicate with others who fully understand.

paddedagain said:
I'm with you. My girlfriend knows and is somewhat supportive but even with her I moderate things so I'm not pushing too far. Forums like this allow me to communicate with others who fully understand.

Glad to know that other people made their DL choice as a private thing. It seems that's the case for a lot of members here. It really is comforting to realize that!

Hello Fox,🐈
Welcome to the group

I share your penchant for privacy. Welcome.

ESPF said:
Hello Fox,��
Welcome to the group

Thanks, ESPF. Glad that I've found my way here!

- - - Updated - - -

INCONTGUY said:
I share your penchant for privacy. Welcome.

Hi INCONTGUY, thank you for the welcome! Yes, I am very grateful that I live alone and have the freedom to be as I want to be, without worrying about what anyone else may think. I have IBS, which affects me on rare occasions, so my situation suits me in that regard.

furryfox said:
Glad to know that other people made their DL choice as a private thing. It seems that's the case for a lot of members here. It really is comforting to realize that!

@ furryfox:

Privacy is pervasive among us and for a number of reasons. Other people who know should only have a NEED to know. I find that when our DL choice is enshrouded in privacy, it's also made more exclusive. We have every right to exclusive comfort, enjoyment, feelings, etc.

Andrewgdfw said:
@ furryfox:

Privacy is pervasive among us and for a number of reasons. Other people who know should only have a NEED to know. I find that when our DL choice is enshrouded in privacy, it's also made more exclusive. We have every right to exclusive comfort, enjoyment, feelings, etc.

Thanks, Andrewgdfw, I couldn't agree more!

furryfox said:
I just happened across this site while googling AD. I've been into this for several years but hadn't fully "embraced" it as being who I am until recently. For me it's been a sexual choice (can I talk about that in Intros?) and since my hormones have waned a lot in the last 15-20 years, being an AD user has helped give that part of my life a jump start. It's a totally private event which I have not shared with any friends or family, and I most likely will keep it that way.

Does anyone share a somewhat similar situation? I'm just curious.

@furryfox

Similar situation, yes; but longer duration. Mine is urinary incontinence and I wear diapers 24/7. Like you, VERY private with 'benefits'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back