• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viryuu

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Hi!

I've been a DL for as long as I can remember, but I've never been able to indulge in it, since I lived with my parents. However, now that I've moved on to university, I'm excited about being able to finally experiment and explore this side of myself. With the move away from my home, I now have the privacy and ability to buy myself diapers (yay!) without fearing too much about being caught. It feels so liberating, and in fact, I've already ordered a pack of diapers online, which I'm hoping I can bring to my room tomorrow without any awkwardness or embarassing moments. *fingers crossed*

Anyway, with the diaper stuff finally being accessible to me, I thought it was about time I started trying to interact with the communities surrounding it. Creating a forum account for adisc seemed like an obvious way to do that.

I don't really know how active I'll be, but I'll try to post here and there every so often. So, I hope I can meet some of you! C:

Viryuu

- - - Updated - - -

I wanted to say a bit more but it looked messy when I put it in my first post, so I guess I'll make a second post to keep things a bit more clean.

A little bit about myself:

1. I love film. A Beautiful Mind, Plague Dog and Grave of the Fireflies are some films that I really enjoyed, that came to mind when I was writing this.

2. I play video games. In particular, grand strategy (especially from the company Paradox) is my favourite genre of video games.

3. I'm also a furry, kind of. The people, impressive artwork, and the general adorableness of anthropomorphised characters were what attracted me to the fandom, two years ago. I've lost some level of interest in the fandom as of late, in truth, due to lack of interaction and the divisiveness present. That said, I still really like the concept of 'fursonas', and I also still enjoy viewing the cool art that comes out of the fandom.

4. I have other interests, but I don't want to make this post too long. :p

Last edited:
Hi Viryuu! Welcome! That's awesome you can finally indulge freely. You don't have any roommates? When you're not studying what are some of your free time activities?

Thanks!

I don't have any roommates, but I do live in halls with 4 other people, each with their own room. The walls are kind of thin, but I think (and hope) I can get away with it. I've been trying to notice patterns about when people go in and out of the flat, and so I think I've got a good enough idea now of the good and bad times to wear. Also, my door has a lock, which is fortunate.

Free time activities... I already gave a few above, but I also like doing things with friends, looking around at the bookstore, going on walks, and sleeping. :p

Hello Viryuu,
Welcome to the :grouphug:
Nice introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back