Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diaper Collectors

It goes back about 8ft deep

Iíve got Luvs Barney, Huggies, Vintage Attends (both the plastic inner weave & the regular) Iíve got Classy Comfort, original SDKs from when ABU was poorly managed. Iíve got late-2000ís Abena M2, M3, & M4, Abena Delta Form, Tena Slip Maxi, Iíve got 1st runs of Bambino Bellissimo (I came up with the name & won a yearís worth of them in return) & Fabine. Iíve got Molicare, Dry 24/7, MediPrime Euro Briefs, and a bunch of more recent diapers too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Running out of space is not so much a problem as running out of hiding space. I have a huge collection of Pull-Ups and Goodnites/Drynites along with a couple of vintage plastic-backed diapers. I like to collect at least one of every design for archival purposes and because I have an affinity for Pull-Ups and Goodnites/Drynites, although I was never actually a bedwetter. I mainly go to thrift stores for diapers to add to my collection, particularly old Pull-Ups which I do not currently have. My best score was buying 6 1993 large Pampers girls diapers for only $1.

@xolyshaxo wow your collection looks amazing! You have a lot of stuff that I do not have. Would you consider uploading individual images of the Pull-Ups in your collection?

Wow!

The collection that some of you have is amazing!

Do you have plans to use them?

Quote Originally Posted by Huggieslover View Post
    Wow!

The collection that some of you have is amazing!

Do you have plans to use them?
    Thank you. If I have excess diapers and if I'm desperate for space, I may part with a few to make way for some new additions. I have also traded some to add other unique designs to my collection. To answer your question, I do not see myself using mine anytime soon, especially given that some of the diapers that I have are crazy expensive (for something that is designed to be peed in once and then thrown away forever.)

I think it's about time for a diaper fashion show!

Quote Originally Posted by Aquasailor View Post
    Running out of space is not so much a problem as running out of hiding space. I have a huge collection of Pull-Ups and Goodnites/Drynites along with a couple of vintage plastic-backed diapers. I like to collect at least one of every design for archival purposes and because I have an affinity for Pull-Ups and Goodnites/Drynites, although I was never actually a bedwetter. I mainly go to thrift stores for diapers to add to my collection, particularly old Pull-Ups which I do not currently have. My best score was buying 6 1993 large Pampers girls diapers for only $1.

@xolyshaxo wow your collection looks amazing! You have a lot of stuff that I do not have. Would you consider uploading individual images of the Pull-Ups in your collection?
    When I get some time I will get some more pics.

If I ever get time to, I’ll post pics of what I all have, but I have a lot of older Pull Ups and Goodnites in my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Bokeh View Post
    It goes back about 8ft deep
    You should open up a diaper museum!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin View Post
    You should open up a diaper museum!
    Charge one diaper for 1/2 hour or 2 diapers for all day!