• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Going 24/7 & Planning to Make Myself Fully Incontinent

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveeBEd

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi

I'd like to introduce myself to the community. I've been wearing diapers whenever I had the chance to for some time now and recently I've been living alone and as I work from home most of the time I'd like to try to take this further.

When I've had the chance I've always enjoyed both peeing and pooping in my diapers and have now been wearing not quite 24/7 but most of the time for the last two weeks.

I have always been turned on my body modification of any kind although never done anything to myself. I should say I've also always been turned on by the thought of doing so and I would really like to lose all bladder and bowel control, almost leaving me in a semi disabled state. Is that madness or could I really try to go for it?

At present I'm a fairly fit and athletic 50 year old who can probably pass for being in my early 40s, visiting the gym three or four times each week as well as swimming regularly. I intend stopping both these activities to help me lose some muscle tone and ideally start appearing older. I obviously love more slowly when diapered and would hope to make this into my normal state.

I've been reading the 12 point plan and other people's ideas and am hoping to try and take it to the next level soon.

Any thoughts or support from the community would be greatly appreciated.

Davy

I think that's an exceptionally bad idea on your part.

And I cannot bring myself to support such a thing.

Dear Davee,
This post reads as if you are being motivated by sexual gratification? That strikes me as a vary pore reason. (A bit like someone getting there rocks of by getting there rocks surgically removed, being the motivation for gender reassignment.) Not such a good idea.

Hey Davy, and welcome to the site! That's quite an introduction! :)

Quite a few people are turned on by the thought of being permanently incontinent... But I think it's important to consider how much of that is a fantasy. For example, some people fantasise about being raped, and incorporate such themes into consensual role-play. Most wouldn't actually want to be raped... even though it's something they fantasise about.

Also, if you haven't been wearing fully 24/7; just "most of the time" for a few weeks, I think it's safe to say that you're still in the honeymoon period where the novelty hasn't worn off yet. If you thought you were transgender, you wouldn't just wear a dress for a few weeks and get a sex change.

So, I think, if you want to have a better idea of whether this is "madness", you owe it to yourself to wear diapers ALL the time for a good year or so, using them whenever you feel the urge no matter whether you leak, no matter where you are, and don't allow yourself any exceptions or days off. That's what you'll be dealing with if you become incontinent. It's good to know what to expect.

If a year later, you still want to go ahead, I'd suggest getting some counselling to discuss your desires. I had psychotherapy (for unrelated issues) a few years back, and I was amazed at how there were so many little things that I didn't understand about myself (or people in general). Becoming incontinent is permanent and life-changing. I think it's worthwhile exploring every possible alternative before making such a major decision. It makes sense to try to consider where these desires came from and try to understand yourself better.

At one point of my life, I was wearing thick diapers for at least 18 hours every day for a year. The urge to wear was incredibly strong, and I felt incredibly anxious and stressed if I had to go somewhere undiapered. But as my anxiety/depression lifted, I no longer felt such a strong fixation on diapers. I only wear a few days a week now, which is enough for me.

From wearing so often, I became more-or-less "diaper trained". As soon as I diapered-up, my muscles relaxed and by resisting the urge to clench the muscles to maintain continence, I was able to have the complete experience of incontinence whilst still being able to switch back to "continent mode". What is really weird is that I actually find it really hard to "hold it in" when I'm diapered. My body just knows it's safe to go. It's the best of both worlds. This is another reason why you should try being permanently diapered for a year. Maybe you won't feel the need to become incontinent if you can simulate the experience.

What I find really confusing is your desire to "lose muscle and appear older".

DaveeBEd said:
At present I'm a fairly fit and athletic 50 year old who can probably pass for being in my early 40s, visiting the gym three or four times each week as well as swimming regularly.

How did this happen...? I mean... visiting the gym, being fit and athletic, looking ten years younger...? These things don't happen by accident! It sounds like you put a lot of effort into your health. Your phrasing gives me the impression that you have a sense of pride in this (and rightly so!).

So what's changed? Why did you invest so much time and effort into health and fitness, when you now want the opposite?

It sounds like something must have changed in your life for you to want to make such a dramatic switch. If so, maybe trying to understand what has changed and why you're feeling as you are will give you some insight into what it is you really want...?

Obviously I know nothing about you and I'm just throwing some ideas out there. Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree entirely, but I hope there's something in there to think about. :smile:

And again, welcome to the site! I hope you have lots of fun here! (And please don't do anything you live to regret.)

Reactions: Constantlydamp
When one talks about physical modification, there's often a surgical operation involved. No licensed surgeon that I know of would ever perform surgery that would cause incontinence just for the sake of wanting to be incontinent. Actually, ADISC has a policy of no self harming, so no one is going to support surgically induced incontinence.

I would suggest that when one is thinking in such extreme terms, it might be time for a visit to a psychologist. For those of us, myself included, who enjoy wearing and using diapers, there's no harm done, either to ourselves or anyone else. But to mutilate either one's urinary or bowl system, there is a lot of permanent harm involved.

I would choose the route Tiny has suggested. Wear 24/7 and try to keep your bladder and sphincter muscles relaxed. I'm not sure you would ever achieve complete incontinence, but things would begin to feel that way.

What quality of social or work life do you see yourself engaged in as a fully incontinent person?

dogboy said:
When one talks about physical modification, there's often a surgical operation involved. No licensed surgeon that I know of would ever perform surgery that would cause incontinence just for the sake of wanting to be incontinent. Actually, ADISC has a policy of no self harming, so no one is going to support surgically induced incontinence.

I would suggest that when one is thinking in such extreme terms, it might be time for a visit to a psychologist. For those of us, myself included, who enjoy wearing and using diapers, there's no harm done, either to ourselves or anyone else. But to mutilate either one's urinary or bowl system, there is a lot of permanent harm involved.

I would choose the route Tiny has suggested. Wear 24/7 and try to keep your bladder and sphincter muscles relaxed. I'm not sure you would ever achieve complete incontinence, but things would begin to feel that way.

I agree, but well, in Mexico maybe. Someone once told me to freeze some marshmallows and yadda yadda. You could always get a enema. I personally prefer having control over my bowels when I can lol But that Magnesium Citrate stuff works really really well.

Edit: Has OP ever heard of a RFID injection? Those are pretty cool, you can get them in the hand. I wanted one but I was like.... What would I ever use that for xD

Thanks to everyone who took the time to respond I have been diapered regularly for a number of years but would like to take it further. I probably didn’t express this very well on my intro! I will take my time and I’m sure will drop out if I’m not enjoying it before I go too far. I will reveal more on my blog on this site.

I am currently on Day 2

DaveeBEd said:
Thanks to everyone who took the time to respond I have been diapered regularly for a number of years but would like to take it further. I probably didn’t express this very well on my intro! I will take my time and I’m sure will drop out if I’m not enjoying it before I go too far. I will reveal more on my blog on this site.

I am currently on Day 2

I know the lenses of sexual fetish can blind people, but think of it this way; being a diaper lover, diapers are a vacation and something special, being dependant on them and they are a prison, often leading to embarrassing and annoying moments that you will have to adjust to, especially bowel incontinence, nothing makes changing a dirty diaper out in public all the time fun, but you have to because of the smell, the rash. If you are insistent on pursuing this folly consider using nullo or the like, see if you can comfortably wear plastic pants as this will also help the odor, also picture in your mind, you just got up, changed your diaper, are ready for the day and to head out, only to realize you messed yourself again, still sound fun? Also unless you have a very understanding partner, look forward to changing all of your own diapers which will tear, get everywhere, sometimes you'll be out and find fluff raining everywhere among other endless lists of taboos that diapers will help you commit. Also consider the cost of having to get monthly shipments of diapers depending on how long they last you.

The suggestion of self mutilation to achieve this is pretty much a big no no on these forums and also a stupid potentially life ending mistake to even consider.

At present I'm a fairly fit and athletic 50 year old who can probably pass for being in my early 40s, visiting the gym three or four times each week as well as swimming regularly. I intend stopping both these activities to help me lose some muscle tone and ideally start appearing older. I obviously love more slowly when diapered and would hope to make this into my normal state.

I know the world takes all kinds (front page of fa proves that) But seriously why would you want to feel and look worse? I have to ask after reading this and I mean it seriously "Are you for real? because this seems like quite a few self destructive life choices at once." I mean this story comes up a lot on this message board usually as someone trying to write some comment section arg of sorts, so I'm always skeptical at something that sounds this surreal. If you truly are serious about all of these pursuits, implore you to see a psychologist to talk with about these interests as they are not positive or life improving. Wanting to wear diapers all the time is one thing, but wanting to achieve incontinence with risky unnecessary surgery/ to give up being in shape out of the blue are not healthy behaviors.

Last edited:
As someone who is medically incontinent, I will tell you the same thing that anyone in my position would. DON'T DO IT. Leave it so you have the choice when to wear and when to use your nappies. You have no idea how big a life changing event becoming incontinent is. Also you wouldn't find any form of licensed practitioner that would perform the surgery that you would need. As the sympathetic nerves at L5 and in the Sacrum would need to be severed. Getting an unlicensed practitioner, your best friend or yourself to do it, not only do you risk simple things like a major (life-threatening) infection, but a millimetre out and you could damage or sever your spinal chord leaving you unable to walk or in the worst case unable to breath unaided.
DON'T DO IT. If you did decide to go ahead I for one couldn't give you any support.

Last edited:
Agreed Do No Self Harm being incontinent permanently is not something what you dream it is, being back in diapers 24/7 changes your life in a big way you allways have to be in a diaper except when in the bathroom or airing out on a dispossable absorbant pad. Your backpack becomes your daily companion for carrying your diaper supplies and people you work with and go out with will find out your back in diapers.

if you want to wear for fun and comfort then go ahead but do not make your self permanently diaper dependant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back