Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are some adult diaper companies that went out of buisness and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepies View Post
    Not sure about Baby Pants but Little For Big is definitely still in business.

Their diapers were a bit of a flop, likely due to price, but they're still around on their site and Amazon
    The quality of them isn’t that great either. They feel cheap, and they don’t hold up well in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblueblanket View Post
    Some of Tommy's shenanigans was also the demise of DPF prior to his passing. It really came down to what was going to happen first, DPF folds or Tommy dies.
    I used to go to DPF quite a bit "back in the day". The chat rooms and forums appeared to be unregulated and not moderated, so yeah, the place gradually filled up with trolls and alsorts of people that crawled out from under their stones, some unsavoury characters indeed. Not a nice place at all. As for Tommy, from what I understand, but never seen official information is that he kinda portrait the whole AB/DL thing in bad light and did appear on TV a few times.

Classy Comfort, they were one of the 1st companies to do an all over print. I still have a few bags too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bokeh View Post
    Classy Comfort, they were one of the 1st companies to do an all over print. I still have a few bags too.

What do they look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepies View Post
    What do they look like?
    Please keep in mind that I donít own this image, I pulled it from a Google search & itís being used for reference only.

Mine are buried in the back of a very large stash & Iím lying in bed & canít go looking for them.