Thread: Cost of shipping to USA

Default Cost of shipping to USA

I've been really itching to buy diapers again, and I have been away from them for almost a year now, and I don't know how else to better manage this.

I would always buy from Rearz since they are my favorite diaper and they fit me the best, but it's so difficult to justify the shipping cost of the product.

I don't want to spend money on diapers that I feel isn't completely worth it, or not the same. I could either go for the abena M4, The ABU Space, or the Rearz.

I am not sure how else to better combat the situation, but I yearn for more diapers and this doesn't work well. Any tips?

You can buy Rearz on Amazon. They even offer Prime shipping if you are a Amazon Prime member. From personal experience, though, ABU makes great diapers too. I’ve used them for my padding almost exclusively, and I can’t say I’ve ever been disappointed.
    Last edited by PaddedBrony; 1 Week Ago at 02:34.

Cooshie Tooshiez has a nice selection of premium diapers and they're located in the U.S. I'm just sayin'.

-RMS

Quote Originally Posted by RMS401 View Post
    Cooshie Tooshiez has a nice selection of premium diapers and they're located in the U.S. I'm just sayin'.
    I'll second Cooshie Tooshiez, they're a good Rearz outlet in the USA. Saves on shipping costs and gets diapers to your door faster They don't carry Rearz's full line, but I try to check there first when I need more safari or inspire. Ends up being cheaper and faster.

Quote Originally Posted by RMS401 View Post

-RMS
    I assume then that they are also discreet shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by DLMelissa View Post
    I assume then that they are also discreet shipping?
    iirc yes they do.

they're also very responsive to contact/emails

Well I'll be the first to ask thks. Have you looked into buying diapers from Northshore? They are US based and have Northshore Supreme, Confidry24/7 and Betterdry/Crinklz. Any of these are better than Abena, by a lot.

Sooo, am I the only one that likes the descriptions on CT? With all the AB/DL sites out there, CT seems to e the only site that has product write-ups that actually cater to us. I kinda like that.

-RMS

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    iirc yes they do.

they're also very responsive to contact/emails
    Sadly it seems less than a $10 difference between Rearz itself and CooshieTooshiez, and they are not currently available in Amazon for me at the moment, Medium Seductions. I appreciate the help though!